JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Works for me brother. More members the better then all we have to do is talk them into purchasing a BBQ! :D

Get enough folks to sign up and it could be renamed "NWFA Range" ;) If I lived closer, I'd sign up too, it's a nice range. Having 300 yards available at all times is a nice bonus.

Works for me brother. More members the better then all we have to do is talk them into purchasing a BBQ! :D
Get enough folks to sign up and it could be renamed "NWFA Range" ;) If I lived closer, I'd sign up too, it's a nice range. Having 300 yards available at all times is a nice bonus.

That range facility is nicely laid out, and it was actually the most enjoyable time I've had at a range in (literally) a couple of decades.

Jeez.... that makes me sound old... :rolleyes:

A typical day at the range:

Arrive 9am
BS for 10-15 min
Sight in 3-10 rifles
Unload rifles at benches 10-30min
BS and fill mags 10-20 min
Shoot for 30-60 min
BS 10-15 min
Pack up rifles 10-15 min
Load rifles and grab pistols 15 min
Unload pistols and BS 10-20 min
Shoot for 30-60 min
BS for 20 min while packing
Load vehicles 10-15
BS for 15 min
Leave 12:30pm
:D:rolleyes:

I might have left out some extra BS'ing;)

@EPS deserves a healthy dose of NWFA love for all he has given lately The man has a heart of gold and is the kind of guy that would give you the shirt off his back Thankfully he seems to have a stockpile of shirts laying around that he gives away instead cause nobody wants to see that:eek:
Thanks to EPS Im a little closer to reaching my goal to take my boy hog hunting in Texas this summer and I know several others that have a little more bling in their cabinets because of his generosity
Im sure I speak for the majority when I say hes indeed a valued member of the NWFA community
If we had an NWFA man of the year award he'd have my vote

To @EPS
We don't need no stinking punctuation

2065E369-3FD0-4334-9CB1-41DD08B0F7D3.gif

@EPS deserves a healthy dose of NWFA love for all he has given lately The man has a heart of gold and is the kind of guy that would give you the shirt off his back Thankfully he seems to have a stockpile of shirts laying around that he gives away instead cause nobody wants to see that:eek:
Thanks to EPS Im a little closer to reaching my goal to take my boy hog hunting in Texas this summer and I know several others that have a little more bling in their cabinets because of his generosity
Im sure I speak for the majority when I say hes indeed a valued member of the NWFA community
If we had an NWFA man of the year award he'd have my vote

To @EPS
We don't need no stinking punctuation

View attachment 458181
Dude it's only 10:30 are you drinking already LOL thanks

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA