JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Okay, moving my reply here since that was in the wrong thread...

As for pot stirring, I think it's a good and important thing. Sometimes it takes a push to get people talking, sometimes arguing. But if it gets people engaged, then it's for the right reasons. And yes, Taku was the master pot stirrer - and I do miss him, most of the time ;)

For all intensive purposes Taku is a great person, is a no compromise type of guy and he is my friend.;)

Late to the party so lots of people on my list have been named and are truely wonderful folks.

I've experienced humility, friendship and great generousity from the people here that has held my spirits and sanity thru times of great pain.

I've regained employment and some self respect back thru the help of people at this site.

@Lilhigbee has helped support and encourage my wife to get a CHL as well as being a poster I enjoy reading.

@ogre for generousity above and beyond.

@ a whole host (i.e. Too many to list) of others that have helped and given advice and things that mean the world to me and I will never forget.

@ORYGUNHolsterCompany, Ryan has shown me that truely selfless and genuine people are still alive and well in this world.

The people I've met in person, gone shooting with, made trades with, sold too and bought from have all been exceptional humans.

Thank-You, to @Joe Link for letting me play in his sandbox these last few years and the mods for helping to keep this place running so smoothly.

Not great with these things and know I've missed people but have not forgotten them and how much they have helped me.

Greatest collective group of people Ive had the privilege to be a part of:cool:

Very well put Joe! I appreciate you brother!

You gents make me want to give more stuff away.

Yeah, sure. Offer that up a few hours after I was there. Oh well, you are close enough for me to harrass you again tomorrow. G17/34 Magpul GL enhanced magwell adapter is calling my name!! :p:D

@Joe13 thanks for the mention. I am honored to be listed among those here. The people in this thread are the reason this is a great forum. NWFA is my only "social" involvement online and I enjoy reading and responding to all of you.
Everyone I have met in person, either through the classifieds, the NWFA get-together a couple of years ago or at a gun show, has been A1.
A few by name;
@Sgt Nambu , you made it to the grand babies birthday, may you witness many more.
@Mikej , your search for the perfect Swede was entertaining and enlightening.
@etrain16 ,you are the most eloquent and level-headed of the bunch.
@Stomper , well he's Stomper!!
@EPS , WELLTHEREYOUGOHEHEHHEHEHHEHEH!!!!!!!!!!!
@Certaindeaf , just kidding. Actually I enjoy your humor, when I get it.
@AndyinEverson , Another level-headed contributor I look forward to seeing posts from.
@Joe Link , Not just the captain of a mighty fine ship, but welcome among the crew.
@bsa1917hunter , A fine person to shoot with, or against.

"I saw her snatch... her suitcase from the closet. I held her but(t)... a moment in the rain. I kissed her as... she started for the depot... to see her brother, Jack, off the train." Redd Foxx (John Elroy Sanford) circa 1960.

Take that!

Last Edited:
No way am I starting a list, I love all you shetheels (except the ones I don't) and it would make for one big mushy post. So I'll forego the romantic essay this time.

But I will point out someone I'm surprised to not see mentioned yet.
@Cogs works his azz off to secure a future for sport shooting. He's also one of the few I've had a chance to visit with a little. A good guy, for sure. Thanks for what you do, sir.

I'm not going to read every post. Nor am I going to try and figure WHO to call out! I'm sure everyone mentioned would be on the list for sure. I most certainly couldn't remember that many handles either. It would be a very short list if we were to name people that are/were less than stellar. But I wouldn't even remember those few. :D

And thanks @Lilhigbee for the mention. You, and Jennie, have been extra nice to this newbie...teaching me, sharing, costing me some money. :D All worth it though!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top