JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Time to call some of you out for stuff you post on here. You rat bastids!

@Joe13, Keep up your great attitude bro. Appreciate it, especially now when gun owners like is are being demonized.

@Kruejl, You're good people. Never change.

@Captain O, I really respect your drive to do what you want in life.

@Stomper, Your humor shows resilience when life isn't always funny.

@Ura-Ki, I'm not sure if you're as enthusiastic as your exclaimation points indicate, but I believe!

@Caveman Jim, Love your posts, we need to go fishing ASAP.

@pharmseller and @bsa1917hunter , I'm glad I'm not the only guy who appreciates an 8 twist Tikka!

@Oathkeeper1775, I like the way you think man!

@wired , You seem like a tough dude. Lots of respect.

I'll have more. Please add your own positive callouts. All of youbare good people.

Well I do appreciate those words of Bubblegum my Brother from another mother!!! :s0071::s0071::s0071: Lets do it!!!

You pegged the pegboard with that rendition of thoughts.:s0115:

Ch!t, way to many to properly recognise, @nammac, your faith and guidance has always been a blessing!
@v0lcom13sn0w, proof there is hope for the future we pass down to our youth, a hell of a good guy and as fine an example as you could want for the younger generation to look up to!
@Joe13 love ya Brother, been through some stuff together!
@Goosebrown A thinking man among thinking men, and a stand out, stand up kind of guy!
@Caveman Jim had a few head butts, but never lost the cool, and gained much respect, looking forward to some peenerbutter an nanner sammichs and some fish'n!
@3MTA3 a good friend, and fellow gun nut, and a danger with a pencil and a reason!

Ch!t, way to many to properly recognise, @nammac, your faith and guidance has always been a blessing!
@v0lcom13sn0w, proof there is hope for the future we pass down to our youth, a hell of a good guy and as fine an example as you could want for the younger generation to look up to!
@Goosebrown A thinking man among thinking men, and a stand out, stand up kind of guy!
@Caveman Jim had a few head butts, but never lost the cool, and gained much respect, looking forward to some peenerbutter an nanner sammichs and some fish'n!
@3MTA3 a good friend, and fellow gun nut, and a danger with a pencil and a reason!
thanks bud! you need to let me and everyone else know when you get back to oregon!!

Yeah, we're on the same page Brother, sometimes the best way to gain lasting friendship is to knock each other around a bit then get up, dust off the dirt & shake hands. :s0018:Proud to know you Sir.;)

The folks that I've met in person, yup, it just makes one understand from where the posts come from...

It's a great group here, troves of knowledge, some good hearted jesting, and responsive as he!! when a need arises. Couldn't think of a better bunch of misfits to be around, and I mean that in a dysfunctional sibling, loving kinda way :eek:

@Stomper the only person I'm afraid might kick my arse through the internet

All you other guys have been great people to play tough guys online with.
The ones I've met in person have been some stand up men.
I'd be proud to call you my friends.......if I had friends

I will say this I have met more good people on this site than I have my entire life. It says something about the brotherhood on this site.

To the guys that I have had the pleasure of sharing range time with. I am one lucky guy and consider you all friends and will watch your six any day if the SHTF.

This right here ^^^

Only man I know that can, in fact, kick azz through the keyboard. It's those keyboard ninja commando skills of his! AKA, "Black clickety-clack Ops"

And if I was worthy of having friends, this is the group I'd want...
chuck norris once tried to roundhouse @Stomper thru the internet.

didnt work out stomper F5'd him

I have an add for the list:

EPS - The guy sent an airsoft rifle for training my grandson and wouldn't even let me reimburse his shipping costs.... Of course said grandson immediately lost privlidges for said airsoft by continuing to play grabass and rough housing with his little sister after being sent upstairs because he was out of control downstairs. In the process of effing around, he slammed little sisters finger in the door and broke her finger.... He got a lecture about behaving and following instructions from papa (me) and rights suspended until further notice on the airsoft :mad:

Wow, first of all, thank you for the overly kind comments folks, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, and not sure I'm really deserving of it :oops:

I am hesitant to call anyone out for fear that I'll forget names that should be included, but I'll take a shot at it - if I've forgotten you, please know it's because I'm not very good at this and not because I don't find great value in your presence here at NWFA - in no particular order, save for the first 3:

@Joe Link - if it weren't for Joe, working long hours, taking the financial burden and having a passion for creating a gun site, none of us would be here.
@Kruejl - one of the hardest working mods here and a damn fine guy to talk with and shoot with, also someone with a deep passion for the 2nd
@AndyinEverson - also one of the hardest working mods here as well as probably the most thoughtful and level headed people on this forum, I look forward to meeting him some day
@SKrueger - one of the most genuinely friendly people I've met here, a real asset to this forum, and, he has a sweet .308 Tikka
@Joe13 - also a great guy, genuine and friendly, definitely someone you want to get to know
@Stomper - he hasn't kicked my azz yet, so there's that, but damn, the guy has a way of putting people in their place that almost makes them thank him for the smackdown, and a genuinely nice guy - just don't tell anyone
@3MTA3 - old school 2A advocate, unwavering, solid and someone that really has a head in the fight for our rights
@Ura-Ki - a real deal bad-azz, smart, and just another genuinely nice guy - this is definitely a guy you want to have a beer with, you won't regret it
@The Heretic - we often disagree on politics, but I respect his opinions and he does make me think
@wired - also someone I don't always agree with politically, but I definitely respect those that are passionate about their views
@No_Regerts - I wish more LE's were like him, and in person, I swear every bad guy out there would drop to the ground and cry, plus he's always good for a laugh
@nammac - passionate about 2A rights, I appreciate the way he articulates his positions
@Velzey - not only a great guy, but an outstanding gunsmith, a real asset not only to our forum but to the gun owners of our area
@Caveman Jim - another badazz 2A supporter - no compromise, on target, and, a genuinely nice guy
@Oathkeeper1775 - really enjoy what you post, always hitting the nail on the head
@CoastRange57 - another solid, no-compromise 2A guy, I find a lot of value in what he has to say
@ZigZagZeke - the guy has some solid wisdom when it comes to politics and the 2A, someone I'd love to see fighting for us in Salem
@Certaindeaf - honestly sometimes I have no idea what he's talking about (didn't click), and I love it!
@Sgt Nambu - another solid 2A guy, truly all around nice guy and a cornerstone of this forum
@CountryGent and @TeacherSmurf - could there be a better NWFA couple?! CG as a new mod, is certainly appreciated and both he and TS have great things to add to the forum!
@clearconscience - always has great things to add to the conversation and a great guy in person
@albin25 - always has great things to say, solid 2A supporter and he's in Idaho, so that's good too
@v0lcom13sn0w - also has lots of great things to say and also a great guy in person, plus he has some fun toys
@308 - another solid 2A guy with lots of great things to say
@DuneHopper - guy likes to stir the pot sometimes, for good reason - he has a genuine passion to fight for the 2nd, a real asset to the site
@CamoDeafie - what would the GnG thread be without his numerous contributions??

Too many to call out by name, but I want to also recognize the faithful folks on here too - we're supposed to leave religion out of things, but there are a number of great members that never hesitate to offer a prayer, a word of encouragement when things get tough. Really appreciate that.

There are a LOT of other great folks here - people I enjoy reading, people I look forward to being on the forum. I may not always comment on everything here, but I try to get the likes out there for all the great posts. If I missed your name on this list, please don't take it personally, just too many names to remember ATM!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top