JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ahh, Scuse ME! We are talkin SHTF, here aren't we? Hoping to have enough pharma-grade antibiotics that are not past their shelf life may not happen. What then? Learn about Colloidal Silver, safe and according to many, quite effective! Do your dilligence: one site is Colloidal Silver

Hoping to have enough pharma-grade antibiotics that are not past their shelf life may not happen.

Depending where you live (in terms of ambient temperatures), drugs should last way past their expiration dates. Those dates are guaranteed potency dates. Doesn't mean it stops working after that. Something will be better than nothing!

I was diagnosed with rosacea and my dermatologist prescribed months of tetracycline, I am storing it cause I'm ok with looking ugly. Although I could mistaken for a tweaker after a mountain dew. HA.
Be well.

Anyone have a resource for the length/dosage for proper courses of various anti-biotics?

<broken link removed>

I don't know WHY I cannot make this link work. It's either a diabolical government plot; or my ineptitude.

But.....I was able to get one to work below. Since I cannot even figure out how to copy the working link back into this post....uhmm....yeah....it's looking like the government wouldn't NEED a very diabolical plan to fool me with....

OK, I cannot get the original link to work either....let's try this:

<broken link removed>

OK, how weird. that worked. So this is a link to the other forum where I found this article. Click on the link to the article in the original posting. Should be easy to find, but it will take you 1 extra click and will re-route you through different survival forum first (a high quality forum I might add!).

I think it's interesting that the author of the "tetrahedron" website (where the article actually resides), makes a claim that many of his links have been disabled and deactivated by the US Navy Intelligence blah blah blah....I tend not to believe in that kind of stuff....but then the fact that this link doesn't work does kinda grab my attention.....more than likely though it is due to my general ineptitude at all things "code" related...to me even sharing links and emailing pictures seems like a magical thing that only "really smart people" can do reliably....

also just a disclaimer....there is a lot of kooky shiiit on that tetrahedron website....take what you like and forget the rest.....

<broken link removed>

ahhhh...there we go. a real working link. I had to go consult the "smart people"...

so....basically I am dumb....but here's the link without the weird work-around. Apparently the NAVY still has better things to do than screw with this guys links. However, my own links are screwed with by nobody but ME!

Hey lowly monk,you may want to rethink holding on to the tetracycline. That is one of the few antibiotics that go bad. It goes through a chemical decomposition so you end up with an abt that can have serious significant consequences. This is best used or thrown away after the expiration date. "Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date on the label has passed. Using expired doxycycline can cause damage to your kidneys." That is off health.msn.com/medications/doxycycline. Good luck

Good video and informative. Personally I will not hold on to the tetra/doxycycline past the due date, its to easy to get more of. I have been a nurse as well for the past 15 yrs or so and was a working paramedic before that. I do happen to agree on the rest of her views.

Hi,

Acetone is used to sterilize instruments in 3rd world countries.

If you want to get suture, just get nylon. It is used for skin closure. anything else is to deep (pun intended). (I work in a OR)
If you can find a skin stapler they work great.
superglue works, remember to clean the wound first. (we use the sterile version in the OR)
Duct tape gets rid of warts

I have been studying Chinese Herbology, and have been meaning to get a book on North American herbs. there are a lot at amazon I haven't had a chance to read through the reviews of any particular book though.

riot mentioned the book "Where there is no Doctor" there is a companion book to that: "Where there is no Dentist" I have both.

can't think of anything else right now.

Best over the counter way to get antibiotics is fish aquarium antibiotics.
Same stuff... Amoxicillin, penicillin etc. also local feed stores you can get a quart of animal penicillin for $17.99.

http://smile.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_7?url=search-alias=pets&field-keywords=fish+antibiotics&sprefix=fish+an,aps,312

FYI I have personally taken this stuff (Ampicillin) and had given a bottle (Amoxicillin) to a friend for an infected tooth. It is the same USP (US Pharmaceutical grade) antibiotic.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top