JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It hasn't passed yet everybody. Currently google shows 50.3% yes and 49.7% no with only 66% of votes reported. Let's not lose hope yet guys. It ain't over til the fat lady sings....

I'm not sure where he stands on the Constitution or if he even cares. However, Phil Knight dumped a few million into the Drazan campaign. He might care enough about the Constitution to do something with his billions...
Unfortunately, for most of these guys, they only care about money and how they can make even more of it.
Even Billionaires have to keep up with the Joneses.
"Oh, you got the newest Gulf Stream?", or "My Yacht is more pimptastic than your Yacht".

These guys don't have to worry about breaking any Plebeian laws.
"I could stand in the middle of 5th Ave. and...."
They can simply pay the fine for a milisecond of what their time is worth.

Phil Knight does have Oregon ties, but I doubt he really gives a crap. His security detail is well-strapped.

It ain't over until it's over. it's tight but the gap is narrowing, Let's hope for the best
1668011949954.png

Unfortunately, for most of these guys, they only care about money and how they can make even more of it.
Even Billionaires have to keep up with the Joneses.
"Oh, you got the newest Gulf Stream?", or "My Yacht is more pimptastic than your Yacht".

These guys don't have to worry about breaking any Plebeian laws.
"I could stand in the middle of 5th Ave. and...."
They can simply pay the fine for a milisecond of what their time is worth.

Phil Knight does have Oregon ties, but I doubt he really gives a crap. His security detail is well-strapped.
Yet he gave around $2M to the Drazan campaign. That's a lot of jet fuel...

We can't be all doom and gloom, it's a war and there are more worse battles to be fought coming. Gonna have to lick our wounds and get back on the battle field. If you have guns and mags then you are far better off than those who don't because with inflation even with a permit folks will be paying big prices.....until they run out of money.

Don't expect the next election to be any better yet the battle starts today for those not running away.
Agreed I feel bad for the newbies wanting to start a collection.

Shame on Oregonian and KGW for announcing it passed when it's a tight .3% race and one third of the votes haven't been tallied...
It doesn't really matter. All the ballots have been cast.
Either they'll have egg on their face, or this crap is going to pass by the slimmest of margins.

Crunching the numbers, it's pretty much over.
It's like watching an opposing team marching down the field; as the clock winds down in the final minutes; to a very makeable high % FG zone; w/ no timeouts left to stop the clock.
There's that feeling in the gut like "Hey, it could get blocked". Or "It could be a bad snap/hold, and the kicker will shank it off the side of his foot". But, more than likely it's GAME OVER.

It's time to move on in the post M114 world, and I don't mean the badboy that spits 155mm.

A lot of people have this notion that things won't be passed until they get passed! I know a lot of people who didn't vote because they thought their vote wouldn't matter or voted based of fear tactics and misinformation.. Oregon was going downhill in the past 3 years it has turned into a hell hole. Almost every country but multnomah voted no. The people have spoken but our voice are overwritten with liberal views and ideas.. The passing of 114 is just the icing on the cake. The housing market is ridiculous in Portland along with the Drugs and homeless population. Portland is extremely unsafe and now with No means to defend yourself it will turn into complete anarchy. I do not wish Ill on anybody but I hope the number of shooting go up and everyone who voted for this bill look dumb for voting it in! I didn't think it would happen so fast but it may be time to look for an alternative place to live. Libs got what they wanted to push everybody out and replace them with people who think " progressive" like them. Anarchy and insanity seems to be the way of the future Welcome to Portland! Now that it's passed I have 30 days to buy guns and mags over 10 rounds? I'm not buying a 10 round mag at least until I " HAVE" too.

Looking forward it's going to be difficult for those who live here to buy and sell guns in this State. Even if 114 doesn't pass the battle never ends.
The Oregon Legislature will simply steamroll it as an "Emergency" to prevent a voter Referendum from nullifying it. I recall Brown announced before the Initiative started that would let it go that route for the mag ban and AWB and if they failed it would be handled by the legislature.

It's sort of like we have to play two periods when it's sudden death for us but they only have to win once.

A lot of people have this notion that things won't be passed until they get passed! I know a lot of people who didn't vote because they thought their vote wouldn't matter or voted based of fear tactics and misinformation.. Oregon was going downhill in the past 3 years it has turned into a hell hole. Almost every country but multnomah voted no. The people have spoken but our voice are overwritten with liberal views and ideas.. The passing of 114 is just the icing on the cake. The housing market is ridiculous in Portland along with the Drugs and homeless population. Portland is extremely unsafe and now with No means to defend yourself it will turn into complete anarchy. I do not wish Ill on anybody but I hope the number of shooting go up and everyone who voted for this bill look dumb for voting it in! I didn't think it would happen so fast but it may be time to look for an alternative place to live. Libs got what they wanted to push everybody out and replace them with people who think " progressive" like them. Anarchy and insanity seems to be the way of the future Welcome to Portland! Now that it's passed I have 30 days to buy guns and mags over 10 rounds? I'm not buying a 10 round mag at least until I " HAVE" too.
It looks like there's some 30k non votes on 114.

The Oregon Legislature will simply steamroll it as an "Emergency" to prevent a voter Referendum from nullifying it. I recall Brown announced before the Initiative started that would let it go that route for the mag ban and AWB and if they failed it would be handled by the legislature.

It's sort of like we have to play two periods when it's sudden death for us but they only have to win once.
There is a bigger picture going on and this vote is just a small part of the effort to destroy the constitution. Guys get tunnel vision on one part of today's war for freedom and just don't look around at everything happening.

Some say they are moving out yet they don't know the real cost to do that. Interest rates rising and inflation blowing up while layoffs are rising fast. Unless you are rich it's no time to move. Even if you do move how long will the new place be free, the herd moving around won't necessarily vote for freedom. Look at Oregons immigrants, are they voting for freedom?

Interesting times we live in.

How are the Oregon House and Senate looking?

Like a Tidy Bowl commercial using Smurfs as pitchmen.

Conceal carry will be a wedge in 114. I think we have legal precedent here.

CHL courses constitute as "training", anyone with a CHL by technicality does indeed have "training" therefore should be exempt from 114.

Conceal carry standard capacity magazines will also be a legal battle as 15rnds seems to be the standard so having to find mags that are 10 and ubder for some pistols can be very difficult. And simply "buying" a new gun with lower available capacity mags with this new permit system is now not an option because of the time and extra cost. So I think we can defeat this BS in court. Luckily anti gunners are mental midgets.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews