JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They will go out of business faster if we don't start spending more money there.
I know of two shops in Central Oregon who will be closing. They have stated they cannot keep the doors open in the new environment. Doesn't matter how much we spend. And what are we going to buy? Almost everything will be illegal in 6 weeks.

What's next is I'm leaving this bubblegumhole.

This is all California, bringing their cancer here to rot this once amazing state that respected citizens' rights.

And it looks like we get Tina Kotex to remind us daily what horrible people we are.

Seriously, I'm out.
Yup. I was holding out hope for last night but I see it's just not going to happen here.

Now working on a plan to get out of this Tax and Spend Marxist sh*hole within 5 years. If I was a single man with no attachments I would leave next year.

FML. :(

Looking for, 'deals' on 10 round mags this morning...
Sig P226 - $47 bucks each.
FN 5 7 - $40
FN PS90 - $43

But I did find cases (100) of Magpul AR magazines (gen 3) for $11.50 each / $14 in singles.

My only personal solace - I edc a tiny Sig P938 - 8 rounder single stack - and I have 20 magazines.
I was dragging my feet for the last few years in getting into higher capacity small pistols because I'm proficient with what I have. Lucky me. :(

My 1911's are looking at me now knowing they are going back into rotation, like - "We're Baaaaack...!" :(

FML. :(

Looking for, 'deals' on 10 round mags this morning...
Sig P226 - $47 bucks each.
FN 5 7 - $40
FN PS90 - $43

But I did find cases (100) of Magpul AR magazines (gen 3) for $11.50 each / $14 in singles.

My only personal solace - I edc a tiny Sig P938 - 8 rounder single stack - and I have 20 magazines.
I was dragging my feet for the last few years in getting into higher capacity small pistols because I'm proficient with what I have. Lucky me. :(

My 1911's are looking at me now knowing they are going back into rotation, like - "We're Baaaaack...!" :(

I have two guns I can keep. bubblegum Oregon.

Outside of Multnomah County, the entire rest of Oregon cumulatively voted this down. Going forward, I say that the rest of Oregon ought to excommunicate Portland from the State.

Start a 'Boycott Portland' movement. After all, they've overwhelmingly voted to restrict our constitutionally protected civil right.
Well, with the crime and such goings on in peeland when it gets worse, and it will, Wait for the ones who voted for this to be smacked upside the head when they go try to buy a gun to protect themselves. Afterall can't you just buy a gun on the internet easier than ordering a pizza or somethin like that............. Now pay up your $65 to exercise your 2nd amendment right

NB: I said Pun intended.
I know, I wasn't intending to jab at you.
It can be difficult to express 'tongue-in-cheek' with the written word.

I'm trying to keep upbeat about the whole thing.
I've got mine just fine. I read the writing on the wall some time ago.

It doesn't change the fact that I empathize with those coming into their own; that are inheriting a world going to crap.
Being a dad does that to a guy I suppose.

The wheels for the "Repeal Measure 114 Initiative" ought to be starting to get greased now.

I know, I wasn't intending to jab at you.
It can be difficult to express 'tongue-in-cheek' with the written word.

I'm trying to keep upbeat about the whole thing.
I've got mine just fine. I read the writing on the wall some time ago.

It doesn't change the fact that I empathize with those coming into their own; that are inheriting a world going to crap.
Being a dad does that to a guy I suppose.

The wheels for the "Repeal Measure 114 Initiative" ought to be starting to get greased now.
It's going to take a lot of money. A LOT.

It's going to take a lot of money. A LOT.
Maybe we could all get together; write a formal letter eSigned by a bunch of NWFA members; and make an appeal to Musk?

I mean, he just overpaid 44 Bil with a capital 'B' for a crappy social media company that doesn't even pull a profit; simply so he could troll the masses for his own amusement.

Maybe we could all get together; write a formal letter eSigned by a bunch of NWFA members; and make an appeal to Musk?

I mean, he just overpaid 44 Bil with a capital 'B' for a crappy social media company that doesn't even pull a profit; simply so he could troll the masses for his own amusement.
I'm not sure where he stands on the Constitution or if he even cares. However, Phil Knight dumped a few million into the Drazan campaign. He might care enough about the Constitution to do something with his billions...

We can't be all doom and gloom, it's a war and there are more worse battles to be fought coming. Gonna have to lick our wounds and get back on the battle field. If you have guns and mags then you are far better off than those who don't because with inflation even with a permit folks will be paying big prices.....until they run out of money.

Don't expect the next election to be any better yet the battle starts today for those not running away.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top