JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another huge issue is the appointment of the Judges to the bench. That needs to be stopped. It is a good old boy system. The governor gets to appoint judges because the sitting Judges retire mid-term. It is a big scam. If they retire mid term the post remains vacant until the next election.
Same with Attorney General! That twat rosembloom is going to retire mid term and let bloody kotex pick her replacement! You guys better get ready for side show BOB south, if what I'm hearing comes true, the new A.G. will be a serious piece of sh!t hell bent to dry rape you OryGunnions!

I'm not sure about that. Where I live I get the feeling that everyone votes to have their tax dollars go to support those that don't work. I mean, we can't have the homeless, that won't work, going without food and shelter?
Yes, massive budget for drug and homelessness programs, including subsidizing and permanently paying for some people's rent. No, I'm not making this up. So the policy is to reward those with no contribution to the community by forcing payment for that reward by those who contribute to their community.

Brilliant!

Dang you guys !

Every time I get ready to post something on this PDX rant one of you get in there ahead of me....
Well it is refreshing to see that there still are a few people left here who are can see through the lies.
Ya...know, before the plague, this used to be a decent place to live.

Same with Attorney General! That twat rosembloom is going to retire mid term and let bloody kotex pick her replacement! You guys better get ready for side show BOB south, if what I'm hearing comes true, the new A.G. will be a serious piece of sh!t hell bent to dry rape you OryGunnions!
Man...just before lunch !
Ellen has been a pain in the "grass" here for decades. When she was cutting her teeth as an assistant in the Portland US Attorney's office, she made it a hobby of shutting down criminal cases.
Universally detested.

Last Edited:
Man...just before lunch !
Ellen has been a pain in the "grass" here for decades. When she was cutting her teeth as an assistant in the Portland US Attorney's office, she made it a hobby of shutting down criminal cases.
Universally detested.
Rayfield is the heir apparent. Looks like they want to make sure he can beat a nobody in the primary before he's knighted.

I really hate how they throw in levies on the Primary ballots. Since many people don't vote the Primary, they miss the outrageous levies.

They did that to us in the last Primary with a levy to build a new High School at an outrageous price tag. Only the voters that were for it knew about it (not me) and we got stuck with our property taxes soaring into the clouds.

On this Primary, there was a Measure (levy) 5-299 for 9-1-1 renewal, or so they said. I normally vote yes on Sheriffs Budgets, CCFR, and 911 type levies. This time they went too far and actually doubled the amount of money (0.29 per $1000), my property taxes, that they said they needed, but existed on just fine in the past. In fact, they have a hefty amount of money in the reserves from past budgets. That was a definite NO!!!

Yes, massive budget for drug and homelessness programs, including subsidizing and permanently paying for some people's rent. No, I'm not making this up. So the policy is to reward those with no contribution to the community by forcing payment for that reward by those who contribute to their community.
There is a whole economy built up around the homeless, and not just for drug dealers. Salem is now rife w/ Social Workers and all kinds of bogus not-for-profits who started up here to cash in on the homeless gold rush. These groups are bilking taxpayers and wealthy donors for some very fat $$$ checks. And they sure aren't fixing anything.

Some of these, like Dynamic Life are out-and-out frauds:

https://www.klcc.org/politics-gover...lion-dollar-contract-with-unlicensed-provider

We have drifted off into some bizarre illogical universe where nothing has to make sense as long as it feels good. I am hopeful Julie Hoy will do better for Salem. I am honestly surprised she won.

Yesterday, the state of Oregon missed the deadline to submit their appeal transcript to the court. Tony Aiello, our attorney, has filed a motion to dismiss the appeal. Below is Tony's update from a little while ago. Here's the link to his Facebook page so you can read his postings from yesterday and today.

1f6a8.png Measure 114 Update to my Update 1f6a8.png
We received an email from opposing counsel today indicating that our motion to dismiss is unlikely to succeed.
We have been committed to transparency with everyone who is supporting this case. The ups and the downs, the good and the bad. So I wanted to do an immediate update with this new info.
Apparently the Court is saying that they suspended the timeline they set at Defendants' request because Defendants wanted edits to the transcript (to be fair, the transcript was BAD). Both the order setting the timeline and the order allowing amendments to the transcript were entered the same day (4/12/2024)… and there is no indication in anything on the docket that the timelines were suspended. Therefore, I stand by our motion and we'll see what the Court says. But if the Court says that the timeline was suspended, then we will lose that motion.
This is disappointing, but it does not mean that "the fix is in" or Defendants are getting breaks because they're the state. It means that apparently the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing in the Court of Appeals and that the Court of Appeals failed to put on the docket anywhere that timelines were suspended… if that is indeed the case.
We'll wait to see what the Court says, but in the meantime our eyes need to stay fixed on winning this case — whether by dismissal or on the merits — and winning in November.

Yesterday, the state of Oregon missed the deadline to submit their appeal transcript to the court. Tony Aiello, our attorney, has filed a motion to dismiss the appeal. Below is Tony's update from a little while ago. Here's the link to his Facebook page so you can read his postings from yesterday and today.

View attachment 1893345Measure 114 Update to my UpdateView attachment 1893346
We received an email from opposing counsel today indicating that our motion to dismiss is unlikely to succeed.
We have been committed to transparency with everyone who is supporting this case. The ups and the downs, the good and the bad. So I wanted to do an immediate update with this new info.
Apparently the Court is saying that they suspended the timeline they set at Defendants' request because Defendants wanted edits to the transcript (to be fair, the transcript was BAD). Both the order setting the timeline and the order allowing amendments to the transcript were entered the same day (4/12/2024)… and there is no indication in anything on the docket that the timelines were suspended. Therefore, I stand by our motion and we'll see what the Court says. But if the Court says that the timeline was suspended, then we will lose that motion.
This is disappointing, but it does not mean that "the fix is in" or Defendants are getting breaks because they're the state. It means that apparently the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing in the Court of Appeals and that the Court of Appeals failed to put on the docket anywhere that timelines were suspended… if that is indeed the case.
We'll wait to see what the Court says, but in the meantime our eyes need to stay fixed on winning this case — whether by dismissal or on the merits — and winning in November.
Reminds me of those old Laurel and Hardy skits where they are pretending to drop the ball.

View attachment 1893345Measure 114 Update to my UpdateView attachment 1893346
Guess they have learned a few things from New York. Frankly I expect all rules to change as needed to give the state it's desired outcome. If this was real then Mr. Aiello should have been made aware of the change in advance. It smells like they messed up and made up a story to cover their mistake.

Guess they have learned a few things from New York. Frankly I expect all rules to change as needed to give the state it's desired outcome. If this was real then Mr. Aiello should have been made aware of the change in advance. It smells like they messed up and made up a story to cover their mistake.
It does give the impression that they're showing the court that they'll do as they damn well please.

OUTSTANDING!!! :)
Except due to some double secret probation it was extended without the knowledge of the lawyers representing the Second Amendment. They are still in the game. Tyranny plays dirty and never sleeps. Don't be surprised if it gets presided over by Judge Wormer.

Tony's response to motion to appeal is posted on his Facebook page. I'm not sure what language is permitted but he's pretty clear that Rosenbloom's paid stooges are telling the court and plaintiffs to F-off. It appears to be a power play by the state. Will be interesting to see if the court bows to them.

As much as I dislike this guys abuse of clickbait titles, he did do a good job of breaking down what happened with the missed deadline on the defendants briefs. I have personally been the victim of a court employee giving me incorrect information and then facing the ire of a judge over having missed a court date. However, I was held responsible for the court order, regardless of what someone, other than an officer of the court, told me. In any case, the video does go into some detail that I had not heard before.

As much as I dislike this guys abuse of clickbait titles, he did do a good job of breaking down what happened with the missed deadline on the defendants briefs. I have personally been the victim of a court employee giving me incorrect information and then facing the ire of a judge over having missed a court date. However, I was held responsible for the court order, regardless of what someone, other than an officer of the court, told me. In any case, the video does go into some detail that I had not heard before.

So what happened? I won't watch any of that guys video because he is a liar and I very much doubt any OR law went before scotus like he shows on his video. What was the outcome?

Would not have watched it without your recommendation. I avoid this guy for reasons others have mentioned. The video was even worth having this clown show back up in my YT feed for having watched it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top