JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Actually, there was an announcement from SAF recently. They are going to financially support St. Raschio's permanent injunction through the appeals process for M114.

Outstanding!!! Show your support, join and donate. https://saf.org/join-saf/

"SAF has picked up supporting this case in a financial capacity on appeal, to ensure Oregonians can exercise their Second Amendment rights, while SAF continues to litigate its own Ballot Measure 114 challenge in federal court."

Last Edited:
The headline is just click-bait. Late to the party simply reporting the appeals court denied to stay the permanent injunction pending appeal... not that the appeals court ruled to uphold the injunction.
The guy is actually a pretty good analysis, but his BS clickbait titles tend to degrade his credibility.

Heads up, Sarco and Centerfire Systems are refusing to ship mags over 10 rounds to Oregon
I talked to a small company outside of Oregon about this. Apparently some ATF field offices have Oregon on a list of "legally problematic" states to ship to for various items, including magazines. Many FFLs rely on their local ATF office for legal guidance, so as long as the ATF has us on a list we will have issues getting stuff from the FFLs who rely on them for that advice.

Remember the long game folks.
These are people who have no sentimentality about the United States. Even though their comfortable lives and position(s) of power comes from it. They are parasites. In many parts of the world they would be arrested and jailed. But here, they take advantage of the system to destroy it from within.

They have accused me of being nostalgic for a past that never existed. They like to say this. When they say this to you, remind them that they stand on the shoulders of all who came before them.

I've had a chance to observe them at length and I believe most of them have some sort of mental illness. I can see it in their eyes. Although many of them are also highly intelligent. It is well to remember the long game and be thinking ahead. I can assure you they are thinking ahead.

Last Edited:
I talked to a small company outside of Oregon about this. Apparently some ATF field offices have Oregon on a list of "legally problematic" states to ship to for various items, including magazines. Many FFLs rely on their local ATF office for legal guidance, so as long as the ATF has us on a list we will have issues getting stuff from the FFLs who rely on them for that advice.
I love living in the land of the "can I please have permission" home of the "afraid to even follow the law to the point we enforce laws that dont exist"

I hope more see it that way. If people who think that way bothered to, our elections would make more sense. 114 would have failed miserably if people in our hobby just put their ballots in the mailboxes
Maybe, maybe not.

RH6PGKLOZ5EJ5BFTYS6H2EAJQU.jpeg
Clicky to embiggen

Even if roughly half (lets say 40-45%) of the Non Affliated voters were on one side, that's still not significant enough to push the M114 over one way or other, all things being equal. Yes it is true that had a bigger percentage of 2A supporters voted no on M114, it may have failed.. but by the same token, if more of anti 2A people voted in support of M114, it may have passed handily.

If at best, 50% of the NA voters voted R or voted D, that's still in favor of the D side simply because of the >10% difference in percentages overall.

I hope more see it that way. If people who think that way bothered to, our elections would make more sense. 114 would have failed miserably if people in our hobby just put their ballots in the mailboxes
It wouldn't have hurt either if the voters pamphlet synopsis had been accurate and the supporters weren't allowed to lie about the current laws in place and what 114 would actually do.

Just sayin... 🤣

Some folks genuinely want to vote responsibly but it's pretty rough trying to cut through the overwhelming partisan propaganda.
We also need to actively seek out and take advantage of opportunities to educate outside of the 2A circles.

Last Edited:
How many voters ACTUALLY vote for a person, know what that person is about, and not just check the box and move on???
I have seen it many times, voters who only vote the main issues, and simply check the boxes randomly, THAT'S Not voting, that's Screwing us!

Maybe, maybe not.

View attachment 1867306
Clicky to embiggen

Even if roughly half (lets say 40-45%) of the Non Affliated voters were on one side, that's still not significant enough to push the M114 over one way or other, all things being equal. Yes it is true that had a bigger percentage of 2A supporters voted no on M114, it may have failed.. but by the same token, if more of anti 2A people voted in support of M114, it may have passed handily.

If at best, 50% of the NA voters voted R or voted D, that's still in favor of the D side simply because of the >10% difference in percentages overall.
Yes, outnumbered. Not sure why there's this asinine belief that if ALL gun owners voted Republican that somehow 114 wouldn't have passed. We're outnumbered here. Only about 23%-28% of WA and OR are gun owners.....over 60% of people in Idaho are gun owners.

It's simple math. No stolen ballots, no lazy voters.....just outnumbered. It baffles me that there are people here who just can't grasp this simple concept.

Yes, outnumbered. Not sure why there's this asinine belief that if ALL gun owners voted Republican that somehow 114 wouldn't have passed. We're outnumbered here. Only about 23%-28% of WA and OR are gun owners.....over 60% of people in Idaho are gun owners.

It's simple math. No stolen ballots, no lazy voters.....just outnumbered. It baffles me that there are people here who just can't grasp this simple concept.
We are outnumbered in the state. The state is composed of Portland Metro, Eugene, Salem, Bend and the Red Landmass. Perhaps we should focus on get out the vote efforts in the Red Landmass and debate to win new voters in the cities. The cities are becoming more chaotic. The saner residents might be open to rethinking

You see it daily on CSPAN when politicians and AGs talk about something they're severely under qualified to talk about. Who voted them in?

Congressman Massey had a good point as to why term limits for these jokers are redundant. Sure it gets rid of annoying idiots like Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and Nadler out. But when your voting base is a circus, you're changing very little by getting rid of the old clowns and electing new ones.

I think what you're not taking into account is that the break down of the number of registered voters in their respective parties does not actually represent the types of people that reside in OR.

More conservative thinking people are, by their nature, more apathetic toward "causes" and actively participating in the election process. Liberals are much more emotionally driven toward activism.

IE., If the population is split exactly 50/50, there will be a significantly higher number of liberals registered to vote than conservatives. Of those that are registered, the percentages of those that actually voted would have also been higher on the liberals side than the conservative. (Being registered doesn't automatically mean they are actually voting)

That doesn't necessarily mean that conservatives are "outnumbered" so much as they are not as emotionally driven and are less likely to represent their values and interests in the voting booth to the same degree that liberals typically do.

When we're talking about M114, it barely passed by 20,000 votes out of a state population of 4.25million. It is more than reasonable to suggest that... IF... more conservative folks had bothered to register and participate in the voting process that those 20,000 votes may have easily been overridden and M114 would have failed.

I believe that's what others are alluding to. Compared to liberals, a much higher percentage of conservatives are gun owners. It makes it highly likely that if more conservatives would participate in the voting process then the pro-2A side of the voting block would be better represented and these types of infringements wouldn't be possible.

You see it daily on CSPAN when politicians and AGs talk about something they're severely under qualified to talk about. Who voted them in?

Congressman Massey had a good point as to why term limits for these jokers are redundant. Sure it gets rid of annoying idiots like Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff and Nadler out. But when your voting base is a circus, you're changing very little by getting rid of the old clowns and electing new ones.
Like the old saying :
Not my monkeys
Not my circus
But I know who the clowns are :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany