JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A 'conversation' by one of these pol slugs defines as: They lecture...you agree.

If you don't agree, you're a racist, white supremacist, hate monger.

BTW, Why is the term 'black supremacists' never mentioned?

Channeling al, louis, jessie and jussie.

A 'conversation' by one of these pol slugs defines as: They lecture...you agree.

If you don't agree, you're a racist, white supremacist, hate monger.

BTW, Why is the term 'black supremacists' never mentioned?

Channeling al, louis, jessie and jussie.

You don't understand the modern formulation of racism which is comprised of a two part test: A) hate for another group based on an immutable characteristic over which a person has no control (e.g., skin color), and B) membership in a historically dominant group. In this formulation, it is literally impossible to be a non-white racist in America.

I don't buy into the prejudice+power=racism definition, but understanding what some people mean by racism can help clear up why certain types of prejudice are officially condoned in modern society.

Maybe the Dumbest Attempt at a Gun Ban Ever

"If you need a license to drive a car. You should need a license to buy and own a firearm."

—Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ)

Not saying that I agree with the premise (I don't), but:

Study: Gun licensing reduces shooting deaths more than background checks

Also, we as gun owners have sometimes said that a CHL/et. al. should serve as an exemption from BGCs (with which I agree) and as such, a CHL would (and to a degree does) serve as a "license".

So maybe not so dumb - just wrong politically and philosophically.

It's dumb to be that wrong! And.... he's just a dumb cluck anyway... the male AOC, yup!!

In the case of anti-gun politicians (and powers behind them), I would use the opposite of the old axiom (don't attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity) and say don't attribute to stupidity what can be explained by malice.

In short, don't underestimate our enemies. They may not be knowledgable about guns (which sometimes is good for us, sometimes bad), and their 'solutions' for violent crime may not work or work well, but don't make the mistake of thinking that is their goal; their goal is to disarm the populace thereby reducing the threat we are to their power. Reducing violent crime is just the excuse for gun control - not the goal.

When you understand why they say what they say, you start to realize that they are not dumb or stupid or ignorant - they very much understand human nature and how to manipulate it to get what they want.

In the case of anti-gun politicians (and powers behind them), I would use the opposite of the old axiom (don't attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity) and say don't attribute to stupidity what can be explained by malice.

In short, don't underestimate our enemies. They may not be knowledgable about guns (which sometimes is good for us, sometimes bad), and their 'solutions' for violent crime may not work or work well, but don't make the mistake of thinking that is their goal; their goal is to disarm the populace thereby reducing the threat we are to their power. Reducing violent crime is just the excuse for gun control - not the goal.

When you understand why they say what they say, you start to realize that they are not dumb or stupid or ignorant - they very much understand human nature and how to manipulate it to get what they want.

True dat... You make good points. However, I never thought any differently. Preaching to da choir.

But Booger is still a dumb frack due to all the other dumbbutte things he comes out with... THAT was my point. (And I'm stickin to it. ;))

they very much understand human nature and how to manipulate it to get what they want.
This is true however but the 'they' you are referring to are unfortunately a small percentage of their overall numbers.
Throughout history nearly ALL radical liberal 'causes' have been spearheaded by small startup groups, possibly special interest groups and the rest are just 'camp followers'.
The take in what they are told and hear and simply repeat it. Part of the liberal mentality is the need to follow or be a part of a bigger cause.

This is true however but the 'they' you are referring to are unfortunately a small percentage of their overall numbers.
Throughout history nearly ALL radical liberal 'causes' have been spearheaded by small startup groups, possibly special interest groups and the rest are just 'camp followers'.
The take in what they are told and hear and simply repeat it. Part of the liberal mentality is the need to follow or be a part of a bigger cause.

To some degree I agree - but when it comes to pols, left or right, anymore I just assume that they have some talent for spreading bovine fecal matter in such a way that their constituency eats it up, and therefore, they understand what they are doing. In short, how can you know when a politician is lying? Answer: when they open their mouth.

Same goes for any "leader" (notice the quotes - not speaking of real leaders) of any group.

As for the followers, I am not speaking of them, but if you want to, I will - anybody who believes the BS fed to them is foolish for doing so - especially after decades of promises made and not just willingly broken, but often purposely broken. In short, actions speak louder than words, and results should be screamed from the rooftops.

The result of the actions of politicians (again, left and right) has been to line their pockets, stay in office, line their pockets more, and build their power while taking power and rights away from the populace without taking responsibility for the state of affairs.

But very few of the followers take responsibility for their own state of affairs, much less that of the country, or the fact that they put these people in power. Excuses are made for their "leaders" and thereby in proxy for themselves too.

So license to own a gun cause license to drive? How many people have a license to drive but are reckless?

A license changes nothing except you have to let government steal more of your sh!t.

Let's look at this from a different perspective.

My ODL is recognized in all 50 states. Reciprocity?

A stock, unmodified car is drivable in all 50 states. AR15s in NJ?

Gasoline is taxed(grumble) to pay for places to use my car in all 50 states. Public range facilities in every city?

I dont loose my right to drive, unless I do something truly stupid.

No driving record check to purchase a car.

States get to decide speed limit. States can allow full auto? Taking your M4 to CA means that you can fire semi but not full, if you do, you get a $200 ticket.

Every adult is expected to have a driver's license and safely operate a vehicle.

If they want to treat our guns like cars, they are opening up a whole lot of opportunities.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top