JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New Jersey arts festival shooting leaves 22 injured, 1 suspect dead, officials say

The report says multiple weapons recovered at the scene. Good thing NJ has such strict gun registration laws. They will be able to easily trace all of the weapons back to the registered owners. Then they can revoke their concealed carry permits. It must have been the NRA members shooting, now they can ban all NRA members from the state of NJ. Do it for the children.

New Jersey arts festival shooting leaves 22 injured, 1 suspect dead, officials say

The report says multiple weapons recovered at the scene. Good thing NJ has such strict gun registration laws. They will be able to easily trace all of the weapons back to the registered owners. Then they can revoke their concealed carry permits. It must have been the NRA members shooting, now they can ban all NRA members from the state of NJ. Do it for the children.

Happened at 2:45 am.

Big surprise, have a place for a bunch of people to gather after the bars let out in a dense city that is majority black and Hispanic, and end up with a massive brawl. Who woulda thought!

Obviously, it's time to ban art festivals.

This sounds more like gang violence than a rampage killer. I wouldn't call it a mass shooting.

Odd....I don't seem to be able to find pics of the perps. Usually .gov has xrays of their sphincters, pics of their AR47s and a pre-written narritive out to MSM by now.

Last Edited:
I don't honestly call this a mass shooting. I'll bet, it was a couple of guys having a beef and a lot of missed shots. The distinction to me is that I do not believe that the crowd was the target per se in this case

But I wasn't there and I haven't read the latest reports. So I could be totally wrong

@GovMurphy

On my way to Galilee Baptist Church in Trenton.

Devastated by last night's shooting at Art All Night Trenton. We must eradicate the scourge of gun violence from our communities.

8:40 AM - Jun 17, 2018

Soros....Bloomberg......whoever want to start showing us that gun control isn't working. The only way to stop the madness is to take the guns. Dead bodies mean nothing to them. They must disarm us at any cost.

Obviously, it's time to ban art festivals.

This sounds more like gang violence than a rampage killer. I wouldn't call it a mass shooting.

I agree -- a mass shooting implies that random people were targeted -- a shooting in which innocent bystanders to a gunfight are hit is something different though I'm not sure what it ought to be called.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews