JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just remember my friends, you do not win a war by fighting like they did during the civil war. You cannot line up and throw your 22 rifles and 30-06's and sks etc at anyone and expect they will not be so prepared for these events. You can not win a war with such ancient tactics.

So whats a man and woman to do ? You fight the same dirty fight they do, if you think they will be fighting fair you are wrong.
You need to be fighting a dirty fight like they do, the moral high ground will not protect you.

If a person comes tracking door to door to get your guns, you must act accordingly to how they would act if it occurred in their homes. They work off of confusing you and dismantling any thoughts you have of protection. You must do they same to them.
It must become so difficult and such a price that they will not succeed.

Hypothetical, a police officer is dropped 2 miles into gang territory east LA, he is told to go in and arrest a gang leader by himself. How long will he last ? That is the mentality they use on you and it must be used on them. They are taught they win by the basis of the law. If they become criminals then you must protect your 2nd rights and be sure to remove the threat by criminals as allowed by law.

(Added the following to clarify)

There is this thing called going "gray man"... it's what that Studio 54 owner-freak referred to as the "grey people" that he kept out of his facility by not selecting them to join the depravity inside.

It's a powerful deterrent to use on a goon... Not knowing where, when, or from whom that fatal shot, shiv, explosion, poisoned food/drink, or "out of control" car running him over will come from...

Just sayin'

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?

Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?

The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!

If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr
Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

So.... Spare me the fatalistic mangina BULL SHEITE about how we're all doomed, MAN THE bubblegum UP you pussified whiney little sheites, there's nothing new under the sun.

Lead, Follow, or just go hide in your friggen basement, enjoy the "buffet", play head games with Miss "Bananna Titties" so you can soil her lady bits only to kick her to the curb like a used up meatsack, and suck up as much air as you can, only poke your head out to enjoy the benefits from the fight of others when all the heavy lifting is done.

Remember that technology cuts both ways and can be manipulated with a little cleverness. A bunch of low-brow cavemen wearing dirty nightshirts, stuck in 7th century culture/mentality have been doing a rather decent job at pushing back the most powerful military machine in HISTORY.

Just how well do you think it'll go for our "owners" when former (and current) members of that machine turn those skills loose on their arses?

Furthermore, you'd be surprised how few goons will actually report for duty after the first few are sniped during their commute to work, or their houses get hit in the middle of the night...

Just sayin' (again)

Last Edited:
Just remember my friends, you do not win a war by fighting like they did during the civil war. You cannot line up and throw your 22 rifles and 30-06's and sks etc at anyone and expect they will not be so prepared for these events. You can not win a war with such ancient tactics.

So whats a man and woman to do ? You fight the same dirty fight they do, if you think they will be fighting fair you are wrong.
You need to be fighting a dirty fight like they do, the moral high ground will not protect you.

If a person comes tracking door to door to get your guns, you must act accordingly to how they would act if it occurred in their homes. They work off of confusing you and dismantling any thoughts you have of protection. You must do they same to them.
It must become so difficult and such a price that they will not succeed.

Hypothetical, a police officer is dropped 2 miles into gang territory east LA, he is told to go in and arrest a gang leader by himself. How long will he last ? That is the mentality they use on you and it must be used on them. They are taught they win by the basis of the law. If they become criminals then you must protect your 2nd rights and be sure to remove the threat by criminals as allowed by law.

Also something think about: C.Dorner turned the LAPD into babbling mess when he went on the offensive. LE is used to being on the offensive and not accustomed to being targeted and when they were in LA, they come apart and begin attacking some citizens irrationally. If C.Dorner were a group of 10 or more, think of what the LAPD would have done and the atrocities inflicted upon the citizens.

Another hypothetical: Door to door confiscation at some point gets foo-kin ugly when a few citizens aid the besieged homeowner by flanking the police from concealed positions. Tyranny wouldn't know what to do, would panic and then the real fun would begin as I'm sure the 4th amendment would go right under the bus.

Also something think about: C.Dorner turned the LAPD into babbling mess when he went on the offensive. LE is used to being on the offensive and not accustomed to being targeted and when they were in LA, they come apart and begin attacking some citizens irrationally. If C.Dorner were a group of 10 or more, think of what the LAPD would have done and the atrocities inflicted upon the citizens.

Another hypothetical: Door to door confiscation at some point gets foo-kin ugly when a few citizens aid the besieged homeowner by flanking the police from concealed positions. Tyranny wouldn't know what to do, would panic and then the real fun would begin as I'm sure the 4th amendment would go right under the bus.

Now imagine that with several million. Or even a few hundred thousand................

Ya you and me both, I just have a sharp stick to use for roasting marshmallows.

That sounds dangerous. Now that all my guns and sharp sticks have been lost in a tragic boating accident, I'm using a set of tongs to roast my marshmallows. I just can't risk accidentally poking myself or someone sitting near to me with a sharp stick.

Excuse me, now what the heck were we supposed to be talking about?
Does Kali still have gun shows??....I am waiting for a big grab at one of those. Expect to see the roll up of a dozen MRAPs, dozen more SWAT vehicles and about 200 LEOs plus a couple of LE choppers and news choppers in tow.
Brutus Out

BTW Youngfishtyler please keep posting as you do. Every thread you have created has been relevant and informative. Hopefully people that are clueless or ignorant do no deter you from continuing to post things like this and the last few threads you have started. I for one appreciate the info and the time taken to post it on your end.

I used to be sad that all my firearms were lost in a boating accident, but now I don't mind at all that they are all gone.
I have been taking advantage of the higher gun prices and have been selling off mine for cash before they get confiscated. I may be from N. Calif but the N. is way N.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top