JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I feel for those folks in those states as it looks like they're going to be the first through the door....and hope for everyone else they don't just roll over.

Tyranny. It's going to be felt and unmistakably understood very soon I'm afraid.

These states need to make a stand....... "now" ! To fail to do so will begin the process of elimination.
I may be alive in 25 years to see the end of gun ownership if people in these states do not stand and stop the madness.
Its starts with something small and buildS, just ask Hitler about his awesome plan, make them think its a great idea and they will follow. Let them feel the results will make us better and them safe and they will follow.

LET THEM FEEL TO BE HELD IN A CELL IS FOR THE SAFETY AND THEY WILL BE GRATEFUL FOR THE FOOD AND WATER PROVIDED BY THE CAPTORS ! AND THEY WILL FOLLOW.

They best stand up and fight !

This would be one of the best uses for jury nullification.

Let's say a officer came to confiscate a persons's weapons that they obtained legally nor have they ever committed any crimes in their life, I would have no problem if they were to defend their constitutional rights by using deadly force against that officer.

I respect good officers, but anyone willing to participate in gun confiscations is a traitor. Nor would I find any person guilty of protecting their constitutional rights when no other crimes have committed.

Read some of my older posts.

I have friends who work for ATF and DHS and both told me not to register anything.

As of now, they're not sure where everything is, or who has what. Once its registered, they will then know.

The sheep flock is getting larger.

I had an FFL 3 (C&R) so even though no specific thing is registered both the BATF and local police know that I have interest in classic firearms.
I have also purchased directly from a licensed FFL dealer a few times so even though that data is not supposed to retained we all know better.
...........and lest not forget that all of us here are in the big fat DHS and who know what other database simply due to our activity here. Soon enough the local leo will be able to access that database, so they know quite a bit.

It has started, ladies and gentlemen. They will do this by hook or by crook.

What I am watching for is any "monkey see, monkey do" effect where other States attempt to invoke similar regulations.

Peter

This would be one of the best uses for jury nullification.

Let's say a officer came to confiscate a persons's weapons that they obtained legally nor have they ever committed any crimes in their life, I would have no problem if they were to defend their constitutional rights by using deadly force against that officer.

I respect good officers, but anyone willing to participate in gun confiscations is a traitor. Nor would I find any person guilty of protecting their constitutional rights when no other crimes have committed.

The issue with fighting back is that by defending your 2A rights they'll say SEE, he had no right to a gun and now he's killed or wounded a cop. AND let's face it, these farging bastidges are going to have you so out numbered. Because they KNOW what you have for sure...they probably add 20% more force for the guns you may have purchased before registration was mandatory. I hate to think this way but here's how I see it playing out. Somebody will have enough money to sue as a violation of 2A rights. It will wind its ways through the courts....then to the SCOTUS..... that's where it could get ugly. With the debacle vote of the ACA we could see a 5 to 4 against the 2A. At that point, we had better be prepared for true nastiness.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR