JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, what to say about this. An open carry advocate, pizzed off about a supposed "illegal" traffic stop decides to file a complaint with the local police. He does so open carrying an AK47, hood/mask over his face and a GoPro camera mounted on his shoulder. Now, considering the state of things and the recent past events carried out against the police, what do you think the response might be to such an action. You probably don't have to think to hard to imagine.

If this all plays out to be true, then it's exactly this kind of BS that is hurting the rest of us. I'm not a big advocate of open carry, but I support the right - until people take it to this extreme. These idiots are lucky they're still alive.

The video below includes the footage, which goes to black/audio only shortly after it begins. NSFW language, just FYI:

Reported by Bearing Arms here: Idiot Wearing Ski Mask Carries An AK In Police Station, Chaos Ensues

Cross referenced here: 2 armed men wearing tactical vests arrested upon entering Dearborn police station

I can't say I wouldn't have dropped him at first sight, the way LEOs are being slain lately.
What a couple of complete aszholes.

Play with the mask, almost get shot!

Excuse me officer, is this where I pay my parking tickets?!

IMG_3785.JPG

idiots.... no doubt about it.

But, can anyone confirm that they are indeed open carry advocates. I mean, they themselves may "say" they are for the purpose of the video, but that doesn't mean they aren't lying. Has anyone confirmed that they really had an encounter earlier that day with police. Is there a plausible explanation why they wanted another one?

I guess I'm wondering if they're actually real, known, idiot open carry advocates or, idiot anti-gun Bloombergers acting like they think gun owners act and doing it on videoo_O

idiots.... no doubt about it.

But, can anyone confirm that they are indeed open carry advocates. I mean, they themselves may "say" they are for the purpose of the video, but that doesn't mean they aren't lying. Has anyone confirmed that they really had an encounter earlier that day with police. Is there a plausible explanation why they wanted another one?

I guess I'm wondering if they're actually real, known, idiot open carry advocates or, idiot anti-gun Bloombergers acting like they think gun owners act and doing it on videoo_O

That's a question I pondered for a while. Are they plants by anti-gun zealots or Call of Duty washouts?o_Oo_Oo_O

The individual who posted the vid to youTube is a social justice warrior troll. His channel is full of race baiting, anti-police videos. Don't watch his videos, you'll only encourage him and make his bs more popular. Link to his channel: Felipe Hemming

:s0097:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads