JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought most city's had armed Resource Officers and this proves that it will work in most case's, rather simple not sure what the problem is. However arming the teachers is kinda rediculous in my opinion. Just arm the schools Resource officer, security what ever that are living in the 70s and problem solved.

Teachers with a CCW should be allowed to carry though, just like any of us.

That was from a few days ago. The following List I got fro USCCA who in turn got it somewhere else.

The perpetrator was Austin Wyatt Rollins If you need the original news, why 'Bing' is your friend (They are a tiny bit more friendly to gun owners than 'Google')

What DIDN'T stop Austin Wyatt Rollins:
-Maryland's "assault weapons" ban
-Maryland's 10-round magazine limit
-Maryland's universal background check requirement
-Maryland's law requiring an exhaustive application process to obtain a permit to purchase a handgun
-Maryland's law prohibiting purchase of more than one firearm per month
-Maryland's law requiring handgun registration
-Maryland's law requiring licensing of handgun owners
-Maryland's extremely limited approval of concealed carry permits
-Maryland's refusal to honor any concealed carry permit from another state
-Federal law prohibiting handgun purchases for people under 21
-Laws against carrying without a permit
-Gun-free zone laws
-Laws against discharging a firearm in public
-Laws against attempted murder

What DID stop Austin Wyatt Rollins:
-An armed person at the scene who engaged the shooter in less than a minute

That was from a few days ago. The following List I got fro USCCA who in turn got it somewhere else.

The perpetrator was Austin Wyatt Rollins If you need the original news, why 'Bing' is your friend (They are a tiny bit more friendly to gun owners than 'Google')

What DIDN'T stop Austin Wyatt Rollins:
-Maryland's "assault weapons" ban
-Maryland's 10-round magazine limit
-Maryland's universal background check requirement
-Maryland's law requiring an exhaustive application process to obtain a permit to purchase a handgun
-Maryland's law prohibiting purchase of more than one firearm per month
-Maryland's law requiring handgun registration
-Maryland's law requiring licensing of handgun owners
-Maryland's extremely limited approval of concealed carry permits
-Maryland's refusal to honor any concealed carry permit from another state
-Federal law prohibiting handgun purchases for people under 21
-Laws against carrying without a permit
-Gun-free zone laws
-Laws against discharging a firearm in public
-Laws against attempted murder

What DID stop Austin Wyatt Rollins:
-An armed person at the scene who engaged the shooter in less than a minute

I hope you don't mind me quoting you in a Facebook post. I've recently decided to quit avoiding controversy in social media because I care more about our rights more then my "friends" feelings.

Last Edited:
uh, olde news, really a domestic as the young man was after his ex girlfriend who was shot before the RSO took him out but the ex GF was hit and taken off life support two days ago.

CNN is pushing it cuz it fits their BS propaganda agenda, the other newspeek media are staying away because the RSO did what they were suppose to do, engage the shooter and the media do not wish RSO/teachers/others armed in school at all.

Further thought-provoking ideas,

Odd that in a target rich environment so few are shot when there is no one to challenge the shooter.

Odd that we never hear from interviews with survivors who were passed by in favor of another, possibly more desired target.

Odd that we never hear of the relationship between shooter and victims.

We are never told what the stressor was that triggered the shooters..

Seems like we are being fed only part of the story.

Sorry this had to happen, but glad it had a happy ending. One less dirtbag in the world. Love that our tax dollars won't be spent keeping him healthy, warm and well fed in prison.

and one less ex girlfriend, student at the school, not sure the girl's parents feel it is a happy ending!

I thought most city's had armed Resource Officers and this proves that it will work in most case's, rather simple not sure what the problem is. However arming the teachers is kinda rediculous in my opinion. Just arm the schools Resource officer, security what ever that are living in the 70s and problem solved.
I am not a fan of "Nut case of the week club". Most of these nutcases are copy cats. They use AR15s, well because everyone else did. What happens when someone comes up with an original idea? Not that the old ones aren't bad enough but a case where the RSO, if there is one (brave enough) isn't alerted in time? A teacher with a gun is a teacher with an option.

I would predict that this news story doesn't fit the narrative and will go away rather quickly.
As we see, your prediction came true. We know how to prevent these mass shootings, but every time, the Left shouts it down. It's as if they secretly want these mass shootings to continue, to build outrage, and their base.

Oh dear, seems the RSO's actions didn't alledgedly end the adolescent shooter's life after all!

Now, if believed, the sheriff is now stating the RSO missed the shooter, hitting his firearm and the shooter took his own life!

If, believed!

The Maryland school shooter was killed by his own bullet, not the school resource officer's, police say
Doesn't matter - same result - his shooting spree ended. That's a common scenario when perp is confronted by another gun.

Doesn't matter - same result - his shooting spree ended. That's a common scenario when perp is confronted by another gun.

Ah, a common scenario eh? guess there was way too many media cams on Roof and Cruz to preclude them from taking their own lives when surrounded by Law Enforcement.

As we see, your prediction came true. We know how to prevent these mass shootings, but every time, the Left shouts it down. It's as if they secretly want these mass shootings to continue, to build outrage, and their base.

No the media - newspeek, fake, and social, does to keep bringing in the $$$$ to their coffers!

Ah, a common scenario eh? guess there was way too many media cams on Roof and Cruz to preclude them from taking their own lives when surrounded by Law Enforcement.
"Surrounded" by cops hiding behind their cars, is not quite the same as face to face, facing the gun. There's a difference. Can you tell?

Oh dear, seems the RSO's actions didn't alledgedly end the adolescent shooter's life after all!

Now, if believed, the sheriff is now stating the RSO missed the shooter, hitting his firearm and the shooter took his own life!

If, believed!

The Maryland school shooter was killed by his own bullet, not the school resource officer's, police say
I'm wondering exactly how that works. If a bullet hit a gun in the kid's hand how did he hang on to it, and how was it operative afterwards?

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews