JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I laughed. I definitely see the humor.

But I refuse to artificially inflate numbers to let gullible people think these enterprises work. They just took three more "guns" off the street. I don't want to encourage municipalities to waste my tax dollars on this.

Sorry to be the spoilsport...

I laughed. I definitely see the humor.

But I refuse to artificially inflate numbers to let gullible people think these enterprises work. They just took three more "guns" off the street. I don't want to encourage municipalities to waste my tax dollars on this.

Sorry to be the spoilsport...

Look at it less tax-payers money being wasted. And more a re-allocation back to tax-payers to be more wisely spent.

What'll they give for one of these? Get them off the streets and greatly reduce truck jacking.

Assault Jack.png

I've heard of zip guns but have never seen one. Maybe some old timers can confirm AM radio antenna bases from cars used to be .22 cal.

I think the FCP group out of Ca is always going to Sacramento speaking against silly policies. Ca put out a bill banning gift cards for gun buy backs to stores like Walmart because they sell guns. Except they don't in California.

God damn from,the sounds of it. If you tank any only piece of pipe and call it a gun they will buy it back ... Well bubblegum I think I got about 10 "guns" that need to get bought back ...

I'd think just as satisfying as taking "their" money would be wasting their time. Enough people showing up with various pieces of junk would be the way to go. They can't quickly send you away as a protester if you show them something that resembles a firearm and explain it to be a danger to the community. Obviously, the money and gift cards isn't from their own generosity - it's tax dollars being used for the wrong reasons. Treasonous scumbags.

I wonder what I could have gotten for my I-Wacky anti-tank gun?
Probably arrested.:rolleyes:
This WMD would drive a depleted "D" Cell, with a hardened Carbon Core
up to 500 yds., causing maximum mayhem on the mud flats. :eek:

View attachment 535489
View attachment 535490
I've been told by police that those are "destruction devices" I doubt they really care about spud guns though.

But these buyback twats might buy it up for extra knowing it's a destruction device which classifies it as an NFA weapon lol

I've heard of zip guns but have never seen one. Maybe some old timers can confirm AM radio antenna bases from cars used to be .22 cal.

I think the FCP group out of Ca is always going to Sacramento speaking against silly policies. Ca put out a bill banning gift cards for gun buy backs to stores like Walmart because they sell guns. Except they don't in California.
I have seen a zip gun made from magazine paper roll up wet roll another wet page around let dry roll another wet page around .let dry . rubber bands . prison zip gun.
Also saw a guy make a shank out of a plastic bottle.
By melting it and rolling the melted plastic to a point.

I have seen a zip gun made from magazine paper roll up wet roll another wet page around let dry roll another wet page around .let dry . rubber bands . prison zip gun.
Also saw a guy make a shank out of a plastic bottle.
By melting it and rolling the melted plastic to a point.
Apparently, you can also make a shank out of toilet paper as well.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top