JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is evidence - once it is presented in "Affirmative Defense", the burden of proof then shifts to the state. If you take a photo and it has EXIF data in it indicating the date taken was before the ban went into effect, that should be adequate.

Like I said, I really doubt this will become an issue, especially if you have any evidence at all.
EXIF data can very easily be altered. I don't think that will hold water in a court of law.

When I was a Military medic, I carried a 6 shot revolver and my M-16 had a 20 round magazine.
And you're point is?

You served in the military and don't see the point in having/wanting STANDARD capacity mags….

I spent 20 years in the military. I can honestly say that there is no way in hell that I would want to go up against the US military.
Remember this -

"I, ____________________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION…. The bill of rights is in that document.

Remember this -

"I, ____________________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION…. The bill of rights is in that document.
So how do we go about convincing the Wokees to support and defend the constitution?

I spent 20 years in the military. I can honestly say that there is no way in hell that I would want to go up against the US military.
I dont think anyone anywhere wants to go up against their nations military.

But, we did it once back in 1776, and won.....
We also lost the Vietnam war in part to a well regulated militia....

So how do we go about convincing the Wokees to support and defend the constitution?
You can't. It's an ideology. A bit like trying to transform the Middle East into a Democracy. You can't kill an ideology or the thirst for control/power.

Last Edited:
I totally agree that gun ownership is a right.
I'm not saying that you shouldn't own them.
I am just asking why you want or need to own high capacity magazines. To each his own, just want a feel of why it is important to each person to have them.
Because that's what the criminals use
and the Government

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews