JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I still have not found what this affirmative defense BS is to understand how it works for this measure.

Would the following interpretation be wrong? It is a all out ban. If you are found with +10 mags anywhere, including where you can use them, you can be charged. It would be up to you to provide evidence you owned them prior to the effective date of the measure to get the charges dropped.

Take your mags to a local engraver and get them engraved with either a SN you create (maybe match it to their respective firearms and add another number at the end if you have multiple mags for it) or a symbol of your choice. Get a receipt that has date and description of work done.
Keep a copy of the receipt with the gun/mags and another in your safe. Kind of like NFA items.
No way I'm going to pay extra money to modify my mags to meet a BS unconstitutional law (which is likely short-lived anyway). Just not going to happen.

If you want extra arguing power for a future problem take pics with your phone. The embedded metadata shows the date taken.

I suppose if you want to be crazy anal you could go get the printed photo notarized. That would be a waste of time to my way of thinking.

Google pics or google drive time stamps pics when you upload them. Same with Apple photos/cloud. That's as much proof as anyone needs I would think.

For items I purchased online, I can pull my order history for mags if thats how I purchased them. Most of my purchases are with members on this site.

Why do you want/need high capacity magazines?
Just wondering why not having them is such a big deal for people?
Why do you need or want to flap your yap?
O snap, it's your right, as delineated in the first ammendment of the constitution. The second ammendment is also a right, yo.

Why do you want/need high capacity magazines?
Just wondering why not having them is such a big deal for people?
Is this a serious question? Or a troll attempt?

1B0F52A5-1724-41A3-AF4E-D7DE67336355.jpeg

Why do you need or want to flap your yap?
O snap, it's your right, as delineated in the first ammendment of the constitution. The second ammendment is also a right, yo.
I totally agree that gun ownership is a right.
I'm not saying that you shouldn't own them.
I am just asking why you want or need to own high capacity magazines. To each his own, just want a feel of why it is important to each person to have them.

I totally agree that gun ownership is a right.
I'm not saying that you shouldn't own them.
I am just asking why you want or need to own high capacity magazines. To each his own, just want a feel of why it is important to each person to have them.
I'd rather defend my life with 17+ rounds than 10…. Pretty simple really.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top