JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The M&P also comes in 45, I like it better than the SW99 can't offer an opinion on the P99 as I have shot one. Thwe M&P fit's me well but the best advice it to locate a range that rents and shoot all three to find the one that works best for you.

M&P comes with 3 different backstraps for the grip, making it the most comfortable & best shooting pistol I own. And mines a compact version (less felt recoil than my Glock 22). I shoot better groups w/ my little 40c & stock sights than my Glock w/ adjustable sights & a laser.
I haven't shot the other 2 you mention. However, the M&P is very popular, so finding holsters, after market parts, etc will be much easier as well.

I haven't shot the other two, but I have 2 M&P's in the .40 caliber variety and I swear by it. I've shot nearly 1,000 rounds and haven't had a single failure. It's also easy to by a 9mm conversion barrel for it (plus 9mm mags) and you can also get a .357SIG barrel for it (uses the same mags as the .40) and you end up with one gun that shoots three calibers. I like this feature a lot.

The ability to try 3 backstrap sizes is also very good. Finally, most everyone reports the M&P has less felt recoil due to its design. I know it recoils much much less than a Beretta 92 that I have shot.

I'd highly recommend the M&P series.

But, the advice to shoot a gun before buying is always sound advice. Every hand fits every handgun differently!

Good luck.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads