JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The M&P also comes in 45, I like it better than the SW99 can't offer an opinion on the P99 as I have shot one. Thwe M&P fit's me well but the best advice it to locate a range that rents and shoot all three to find the one that works best for you.

M&P comes with 3 different backstraps for the grip, making it the most comfortable & best shooting pistol I own. And mines a compact version (less felt recoil than my Glock 22). I shoot better groups w/ my little 40c & stock sights than my Glock w/ adjustable sights & a laser.
I haven't shot the other 2 you mention. However, the M&P is very popular, so finding holsters, after market parts, etc will be much easier as well.

I haven't shot the other two, but I have 2 M&P's in the .40 caliber variety and I swear by it. I've shot nearly 1,000 rounds and haven't had a single failure. It's also easy to by a 9mm conversion barrel for it (plus 9mm mags) and you can also get a .357SIG barrel for it (uses the same mags as the .40) and you end up with one gun that shoots three calibers. I like this feature a lot.

The ability to try 3 backstrap sizes is also very good. Finally, most everyone reports the M&P has less felt recoil due to its design. I know it recoils much much less than a Beretta 92 that I have shot.

I'd highly recommend the M&P series.

But, the advice to shoot a gun before buying is always sound advice. Every hand fits every handgun differently!

Good luck.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top