JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm only 31 and I have what I would call chronic back pain. All the time. I do maintenance for a living and literally feel your pain.

A few things that help are working out, strengthening your back/core.
Stretching before and after, during if possible.
One thing I swear by is thermacare heat wraps.
They will stay hot for 8 hours, and you won't know it's on.
They are awesome and help a lot. For people who don't want to lose fingers doing maintenance on pain killers/ muscle relaxers these are a God send.

I have at least one deteriorating disk. I am in the process of healing from a herniated desk that was pressing on my sciatic nerve. I am 42 and it was the worst physical problem I have ever had. I am going into my 4th month and fighting back. I was all ready to go to surgery but the electric pain that shoot through my right rear and down my thigh, the three toes of my right foot, and agonizing pain behind my ankle and up my calf slowly started going away. I went to my chiropractor probably close to 20 times. While he has been able to help me with adjustment over the years this was something he could not fix. Actually I am lucky and my body is fixing its self. Thank God and thank Vicodin. I have the occasional lower back pain now but it is from my now lack of core strength. I gained close to 30lbs through this ordeal, lost much of my muscle in my legs, stomach and back. I have very little stamina and strength. I was walking daily and started to lift hand weights but then got the stinking flu for a week that zapped the recovery that I had. O'well, it could be worse, way worse. Working out is the way to go but at my age I do see it is taking alot longer then I thought it would. I am getting old.

Good luck everyone.

I have constant consistent back issues and I just started reading about this recently. Where have you been able to find it? Does it make you goofy or just take away the pain? I'm tired of popping ibuprofen as it does more harm than good, marijuana does absolutely nothing except make me paranoid and my heart race and I have no desire to pop pain killers unless absolutely necessary as they make me nauseous and irritable. Supposedly Kratom works wonders without the crappy side effects

Howdy,

Kratom will not make you any goofier or feel any more energetic/euphoric than say.....2 cups of good coffee. Yes, for some reason it does make a lot of people feel slightly better but I sure would not compare it to being high or drunk. It also works real well for back pain and supplosedly other pain as well. My neighbor turned me onto it. I began buying it at the local head shop ( Vanouver has one on every corner ). Quite expensive that way. I was spending over $20 day, had to find a cheaper way. I did some research and located a company in Portland called herbstomp.com that is more in line with wholesale prices than retail. Been buying from them ever since.

Kratom comes in many different strains. I have used most of them and have no idea what might work for you. The 2 that I would suggest are called Maeng Da which is just about everyone's favorite strain. Next I'd suggest one called Premium Bali which is the strain that I've settled on.

Good Luck !

I am terrible at working out. And even more so at stretching.
But it's one of the only things that helps my back. By stregthening my back and glutes. Mainly the legs and glutes, and core. Helps stabilize the spine.
Also as you get older stretching will help those muscles from staying tight and immobile.

I always hated taking pills. I used to pop ibuprofen like skittles and did nothing.
I got in a car accident when I was 19 and ever since had problems.
I used to stand a lot at work and every so often my legs would give out and I would end up on the ground. Pretty embarassing.

I wentto a chiropractor for a year and I think they did more harm than good.

I found a new one now and he's great.

My wife has been a Bikram yoga teacher for six years. We practice yoga with 55 and 65 y.o. men who have had several back surgeries. These are the men who come six days per week because they get results from the yoga. They are in much less pain than people who do not practice. It is not easy, but with time you will feel 1000% better. These blue collar men tell me that they would not even be able to work without the benefits of the yoga. They feel truly blessed by the benefits that they receive from coming to class.
I can not recommend this yoga program enough for the average person with a hurting body to restore/gain strength at any age, weight, flexibility, or ability. Read the last sentence again. There are many Bikram yoga studios throughout Washington and Oregon that would love to help you.
You need to get up and get after it without your mind telling you that you can't do it. This is the first step towards healing. Just getting to class regularly is key.

Back pain has become common problem all over the world. Unfortunately, back pain due to lung cancer can be very similar to other causes of back pain. It is important to talk with your doctor for detail.
aged care queensland
Glenvale Supported Living
182-184 Hursley Road Toowoomba QLD 4350 Australia
Phone : +61 1300 765 051
http://www.glenvalesupportedliving.com.au/
Providing community aged care supported living housing in Toowoomba, the Glenvale Villas are the perfect option for your loved ones, if they need a little extra help with daily living.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top