JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First time in 4 years visiting family. Good for the soul to see Mom.

$5 a gallon gas ? really? Why? Most of the rest of the country its like 3.30 a gallon max. What makes the gas here worth $30 more a tank?

Its cold.

$5 a gallon gas ? really? Why? Most of the rest of the country its like 3.30 a gallon max. What makes the gas here worth $30 more a tank?

Its cold.
The same reason its like that in CA, people voted for it. 🤬
It did have an upside when we were wanting to buy another Jeep. There was a glut of NICE used ones due to the price of gas.

Wa state tax is 50 cents. Thats 26 cents more a gallon than where I live where the gas is 3.15 a gallon.

Thanks
You have to remember "tax" on many things is well hidden. Talk to someone who sells the stuff and they can explain how much tax is NOT shown at the pump. State throws a LOT of tax along the way that in the end is of course paid at the pump.

Its cold.
Phisssh! $5 a gallon? Amateurs. I paid $6.10 today in San Diego. And that was at the cheap station. Our gas here is made with real gold. :rolleyes:

This big sumbich almost ran over me in my mom's backyard
He got all wrapped up in some twine and broke free fell down and bolted right as I walked out the back door
IMG_1971.jpeg

Last Edited:
It comes down to Inslee and the democratic controlled legislature. As soon as Washingtonians realize how bad Washington has it compared to other states, they may vote these democrats out. Case in point if you watched the Mariners play the Dodgers a few weeks ago, there were as many Dodgers fans as Mariners. These transplanted Californians do not have the conservative values Washington needs to beat inslees liberal tax plans, anti Second amendment rights, crazy spendping and all the other liberal progressive anti conservative ideas he pushes along with the democratic controlled legislature. We need to VOTE these fools out and that is the only way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top