JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When your body gets used to the same activities all it does is burn less calories. For the sake of gaining muscle, that doesn't matter.

For losing weight, it can play a role but a good diet makes a bigger impact. 75% diet, 25% exercise and yadayada.

I walk about 13 miles a day for work. I can walk from dawn to dusk and my body doesn't notice. Your body gets used to the same activities.

Not sure how mixing up your exercise routines will hurt yourself?

Nothing wrong with tricking your muscles.
It's things like the Kipping pull up and other tendon tugging, joint jarring moves I don't like about Cross Fit.

But hey, I'm a 50 year old man.
If you can do it and not hurt yourself. Then my apologies. :D

People always tell me I'm not fat just a big guy!! Trust me I'm fat and need to do something about it.

I'm 6'8" and 340lbs need to get under 300 ultimate goal would be 280-290.

It is. Wanting to see what you normally eat and what needs to be cut out or cut back on is all.

Well the first thing that I need to cut back on is Beer! :oops::rolleyes:

I also love food. I eat fairly healthy because my wife makes me I really just need to learn more portion control and eat more often. The other problem is we have been so busy lately that we eat dinner at 9pm and then go to bed by 10 so we need to start eating earlier in the evening.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top