JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know others have not felt the same but when I attempt to lose weight, I feel like crap. My stress and misery goes up big time and my energy level plummets. Maybe this study has some merit?

If you can find a weight point that it is effortless to maintain, it might help you live longer.

I wonder how many body builder types who spend hours in the gym everyday, make it to 90 years of age or more.

It would be interesting to look at the lifestyles and diets of those who have made it to 90 plus years of age.

Last Edited:
There are also alcoholics who smoke a pack a day that make it to 100 so this "data" more than likely means squat

There are basically four directions a person's weight could go. It could continuously go up (this is where my wife's is going). It could continuously go down, like my wife's friends daughter, who refuses to eat. It could yo yo, which is where I am at. Finally it could be stable, which logically seems like a good place to be.

There was a study on mice that suggested yo yo dieting lead to longer lifespans than maintaining an obese weight.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR