JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If this is some encouragement for you, I went from 283 in early April to 235 yesterday, all on the doctor's scales. It's been a mixed thing but getting new clothes has been one of the better parts.

Since ending this challenge back at the end of June, I managed to pack on 30+ pounds of body mass. Unfortunately it doesn't appear to be lean body mass.

A challenge free life doesn't seem to be working for me. If the popsicle stick exercise doesn't work, I might have to put some more guns at risk. Hopefully I am lighter at the end of December.

I wish these grocery stores would raise their prices and quit offering so many deals. I'm mostly looking at you Grocery Outlet.

Stop eating sugar.

I follow the "sugarmd" channel on youtube, he is a diabetes DR and has some great, positive and non-condescending videos with great content. Recipe ideas and teaches how different foods react when eaten together.

For health reasons, I quit sugar back in July, in addition to feeling good again, 24 lbs (so far) have just melted off.

Do it for your health.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top