JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
this was Mack just a short while before we found out he had cancer, it progressed really fast and we had to put him down not long after this picture was taken. he was a really good dog and I miss him a lot

View attachment 1070546
Sorry for your loss, he looks like he was a good dog.

What made you think to get him checked for cancer? My 12 year old (Loki) has a bunch of lumps, but other then that he's in good health.

About a year or 2 ago, when the lumps 1st started, I took him to the vet, they ran me up over a grand (tests bloodwork etc.)and ended up saying "he's fine" and to only worry about it if they changed size rapidly.

I still worry everytime I find a new one l, but don't really want to get ran through the ringer everytime.

I've had bad luck with vets.

Mack got prostate cancer, something they say is rare in neutered dogs. anyway, we noticed he was having trouble pooping and peeing too. a couple of trips to the vet and he was diagnosed. he went downhill real fast and we lost him about a month after first noticing a problem. he was 7 1/2

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top