JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did not read the article but the first thing that comes to my mind.........political motivation. It's an election year so let's start another bad gun news story. Oh, let's use mother nature as the excuse...........Look at all the guns "The Man" confiscated after Katrina.

I do not understand why they would leave the guns in the store in the first place? Why not remove them when they evacuated? It is not like it was sudden and no warning.
I hope they catch the thieves and hang em. I hate thieves.

What store owners uses a term like, high powered AR15 rifle? Not saying the store wasn't looted. Just creative license was taken in the reporting.

Seems kinda odd.

Even if they couldn't move them out of the area, they could have spent half a day packing them into the safe(s).

Most gun shops have enough safe capacity for the inventory, but have enough building security as well, that they don't spend the entire day removing them from the safe, then putting them back.

What store owners uses a term like, high powered AR15 rifle? Not saying the store wasn't looted. Just creative license was taken in the reporting.

It wasn the owner who said "high powered ar-15" . That was the reporter. In any case I know that area well and its definitely not liberal country. Its way country out in the middle of nowhere and it was probably just a robbery by the local rednecks or maybe even a well timed insurance fraud job.

I was under the impression that dumbazz looters only stole TV sets, stereos, and Oxy from the pharmacy when Doom is impending. At least these thieves were "classy" enough to steal something of real value.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top