JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My Uberti .22 has been sitting in an FFL since February due to a delayed background check. I've had no changes to my legal status and purchased three other firearms without issue in the two years prior. None of the phone numbers on the OSP site provide any good info, nor have my calls, with voicemails, been returned. Any suggestions for finding out why I've been delayed for nine months, why there has been no replies or explanations?

There are two kinds of delays as I understand. As I was delayed not so long ago. My LGS guy showed me. If it has been assigned a # for the delay it's going to take talking to them. If it is not and its just an "automatic" delay it's usually something clerical. Some stores will let you go after the 72 hour aka Charleston Loophole, some only if you have bought from them in the last 6 to 9 months and some won't play that at all. The longest I've heard of someone being delayed was a few weeks. I think places in this state should be Charleston-ing everyone right now. If the line gets any longer for the NICS, OSP will have to start pulling officers off the highways to catch up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top