JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
lol, you seem very ungrateful, and do not understand what this site offers for free. Do you think Joe Link spends so much time on this site for your pissy attitude and unappreciative attitude because you don't like the fact that there are adds on here yet you can buy or sell things and interact with a wide variety of people on anything possible. Do you have one of those money trees in your back yard, or can you just crap out money. I really cant afford to donate to the site, but I would. Yet people like you make me sick. IF you want something for free, go on welfare, food shelves, and ORegon Health plan, other wise shut your mouth please.

lol, you seem very ungrateful, and do not understand what this site offers for free. Do you think Joe Link spends so much time on this site for your pissy attitude and unappreciative attitude because you don't like the fact that there are adds on here yet you can buy or sell things and interact with a wide variety of people on anything possible. Do you have one of those money trees in your back yard, or can you just crap out money. I really cant afford to donate to the site, but I would. Yet people like you make me sick. IF you want something for free, go on welfare, food shelves, and ORegon Health plan, other wise shut your mouth please.
Yeah, what he said!

well it had to happen sooner or later the more money you make the more complicated you have to make things.
just KISSS

If you are referring to the new site version apparently you missed the part about it was not a move of choice. The old software was outdated, not supported, and at much higher risk for spamming/bots/ect. Last time I checked when something wore out and was no longer serviceable, if you still wanted to do the same job you had to replace it.

As for ads, if EVERYONE here wanted to donate to pay for their share ads would not be needed. More members = more cost to run/maintain. Has to be paid for somehow..........

It is also an interesting point that most of those "sell out ads" come from local venders, trainers and gun right supports. They post ads here offering discounted items, great training and help support the activity you are here to talk about.

This leaves me very confused to what the problem is.

Last Edited:
FWIW, the very first time I came to the new site here I see an ad at the top that says "you have 4 new messages". Okay so I click this having no idea that it was an ad. My AV program lit up because I had clicked on a link that had a virus. Ads are fine but when they are attached to viruses then it's time to give it a serious look. I already posted this in one of the questions threads for the new site however I have yet to receive a reply and this same ad is still cycling in at the top from time to time. (or it was yesterday anyway)

I'm certain If I were in charge of this site, whiners would be screaming like Dunerunner!
Will take some time to figure out how to navigate, then it will be just like home.
Liked PM, HATE CONVERSATION!!! More better now, thanks for asking.
Whoops, STAFF ONLINE NOW sez Joe's peeking. Hi Joe!
Wonder what this nobbie is for? FLOOURSH!

When I first signed up here we had about 800 members. Now we're over 34000 strong. I believe we have changed formats 3 or 4 times in those 5 years, and the bugs have always been worked out with in a resonable amount of time. When you grow that fast, you have to expect some changes.

well it had to happen sooner or later the more money you make the more complicated you have to make things.
just KISSS

The ads haven't changed according to my "Adblock" program, it still says one blocked. And they've gone UP two tracking cookies/ads/beacons, whatever those are, from 4 to 6 according to "Ghostery".

If you go to ANY other sites there will be up to 16 or more tracking cookies and beacons. This sites "Garbage" is way less than MOST others.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top