JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need a little non-firearm assistance for my step-son. Since I just buzz my locks to near bald I haven't had to go to a barber for a few years. The shop I used to go to is now owned by people I would rather not give my money to. So, I am looking for an old fashioned barber shop. The older the better, so long as it's clean. The kind where the playboys are in peechee folders and the 90 year old barber wears the proper smock, and has the shakes until he's about an inch from your scalp. The kind of place that men go to get a proper hair cut. Not styled, or primped. The kind of place where if you aren't happy he cuts it all of and says come back in two weeks. And yes, male barbers only.

I suppose it's also the type of place that the patrons aren't interested in posting on yelp and such. Which makes finding an all American, classic barber shop hard to find in a city like Seattle.

Thanks in advance.

Ask a cop. That's what I do even in Podunk towns but especially big ones. They'll tell you. Also, they know the best places to eat for cheap/bang for the buck barring fast food.. ie mom & pops stuff.

Maple Valley at Four Corners is Dick's Barber Shop. It's in a strip mall but has three "Barber" Chairs. Typical hours of I think 9:30 am to 6pm Tuesday thru Saturday. Haven't been there in over a year but it should not of changed.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top