JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ever find a pistol? I've recently added a Beretta Picco in 380 into the classifieds. If you are looking for a pistol that literally disappears anywhere you may want to look into it. It comes with a holster and ammo. You can come a little south (near Salem) and test drive it for nothing.

Walther PPS M2 9mm Luger
$299 in stock and ready to ship for free. Tack on another $20 transfer fee and $10 NICS and you're OTD for $330... two boxes of ammo puts you right at 350.

The Place to Shoot in NoPo also rents guns for use on their indoor range. Make sure to bring a firearm or a buddy with you. I'm sure there's a reason for that rule, I'm just not sure what it is.
a place to shoot wants you to bring a firearm with you

Ranges with rentals started to get leery while back. A few loose screws would walk in, rent a gun, go back and kill themselves. So many of the ranges started coming up with ways to protect themselves. Rules vary from you have to have guns already, be a member, come in with someone else, and such. So if some new shooter wants to learn chances are they are going to be with someone else I would hope. If someone wants to go in alone and try best way around it would be buy something they will use no matter what. Like a decent .22 plinker. Take that in then they should be fine with letting them rent stuff to try. Everyone can enjoy a little .22 plinker no matter what else they decide they like. Not to mention they are great for learning and cheap fun.

a place to shoot what I meant to say is a place to shoot had a few suicides but that's been several years ago that's why they want you to bring a firearm with you a couple of suicides doing if that's what he wants you to bring a firearm but that's been quite a few years ago

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.