JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have. I used to own a Ruger lc40. I've also shot Glock 9mm and a 1911 at range. My buddy has a LC9S and I loved the feel.
I have a VERY, large bias to the 1911. To the point I often joke if they invent a Phaser we can carry I will still have one. :)
Now that will not fit the budget you set, close though for many of them. The others you mention are all great choices. Bottom line is going to be what you shoot well with and are willing to lay the cash out for. If you like one what I or anyone else "thinks" really does not matter. Pick what you feel good about having to protect your life. Then of course buy another, and another until you have at least enough to shoot a different one every day of the week :)

Walther PPS M2 9mm Luger
$299 in stock and ready to ship for free. Tack on another $20 transfer fee and $10 NICS and you're OTD for $330... two boxes of ammo puts you right at 350.

The Place to Shoot in NoPo also rents guns for use on their indoor range. Make sure to bring a firearm or a buddy with you. I'm sure there's a reason for that rule, I'm just not sure what it is.
That's great! I wonder all the shipping cost for it from Georgia to here

OK, how much do you want to bet ?
Make it good.
I want some easy money here.

:)
I don't really want to bet, but I'll leave this here...
New For 2016! - Walher PPS M2 In 9mm And .40 S&W

I guess it's possible that it never came out, if I'm wrong then I'm wrong.

I bought my .40 Classic in '15 and my 9mm M2 in '16... I didn't really follow the progression of the breed after that. I still EDC the .40, I just like how it packs better. The M2 9 mostly sits unused.

Last Edited:
I don't really want to bet, but I'll leave this here...
New For 2016! - Walher PPS M2 In 9mm And .40 S&W

I guess it's possible that it never came out. I bought my .40 Classic in '15 and my 9mm M2 in '16... I didn't really follow the progression of the breed after that. I still EDC the .40, I just like how it packs better. The M2 9 mostly sits unused.
It's vaporware.
Only the M1 went to market in 40 S&W

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.