JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One possibility is to take it to the Oregon Arms Collector show at the Jackson Armory January 27th. Lots of knowledgeable folks there. I''m sure at least one of them would help you out.

My dad is looking to move some things, British and Nazi WWII knives, etc

Where can I get this stuff evaluated in the PDX/Vancouver area?

What Lilhigbee says. Make a list of what you have. And maybe take one or two. If you walk around the guys there will eyeball your gun, and at that point strike up a convo. If they don't know, they'll direct you to someone who does know what you have and what kind of worth it may hold. The guys there are not like a pawn shop, or consignment shop. I found that there are collectors at these shows. I've sold more than several guns to those guys doing just what I'm suggesting. There's also the big OAC show at the Airport Holiday Inn in August. People from all over Oregon and elsewhere go to that one.

Final suggestion, don't be in a hurry. Take some time and do some research. There's people you may not reach, or get to talk to in just a couple of weeks. I got rid of some things I shouldn't have because of moving a little too quick.

Final final suggestion, some of those pieces might could go to members here? ;) Gun Broker can give you an idea for prices.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top