JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well then, go on with your bad self then, it's plainly obvious you only troll conservatives here anyway!

So, how do you 'splain all the spectacular failures of Pedo and Hoe, they are your poster children of hope and change and unification of this country, I'm sure you will have a witty rejoinder telling us how much more wonderful things are now then they were before with Trump! Go ahead, astound us with your brilliant wisdom explaining just how much better this country is right now then it was 2 years ago, I'll wait!
I am not going to defend Biden but I am not going to support Trump or his fan boys. I am not against voting for a republican but I am anti Trump and openly admit it. I am actually looking forward to getting through these four years. I simply despised Trump more than I disliked Biden. Biden sucks Trump sucks worse - just my opinion.

I am not going to defend Biden but I am not going to support Trump or his fan boys. I am not against voting for a republican but I am anti Trump and openly admit it. I am actually looking forward to getting through these four years. I simply despised Trump more than I disliked Biden. Biden sucks Trump sucks worse - just my opinion.
You voted for Biden, the very worst POTUS in our entire history, says all anyone needs to know about You and those like you who voted the same! Shows just how much you care about yourself and not about your country!

Last Edited:
They lost the house too
What, if anything happened to the 12 Republicans?
Remember that this vote was AFTER the Primaries, IIRC after the General, so these bowlfloaters knew they were safe from getting the flushings they deserved for two to six years... see if any of these names ring a bell.

Senate:
CO Ben Nighthorse Campbell
DE William Roth
IN Dick Lugar
KS Nancy Kassebaum
ME William Cohen
MO John Danforth
PA Arlen Specter - good ol' "Benedict Arlen"

House:
AZ-4 Jon Kyl / AZ-5 Jim Kolbe
CA-22 Michael Huffington / CA-23 Elton Gallegly / CA-38 Stephen Horn
CT-4 Chris Shays / CT-5 Gary Franks / CT-6 Nancy Johnson
DE-al Michael Castle
FL-12 Charles Canady / FL-18 Ileana Ros-Lehtinen / FL-21 Lincoln Diaz-Balart / FL-22 Clay Shaw
IA-1 Jim Leach / IA-5 Frederick Grandy
IL-10 John Porter
KS-3 Jan Meyers
MA-3 Peter Blute / MA-6 Peter Torkildsen
MD-1 Wayne Gilchrest / MD-8 Constance Morella
ME-2 Olympia Snowe - promoted to Senate, an ME R is basically a rest-of-country D
MI-6 Fred Upton - bigger boob than ether of his niece's! Still blighting the Hill...
MN-3 Jim Ranstad
MO-2 Jim Talent
NJ-3 Jim Saxton / NJ-4 Chris Smith / NJ-5 Marge Roukema / NJ-7 Bob Franks / NJ-12 Richard Zimmer
NY-2 Rick Lazio / NY-3 Peter King (yup, the IRA Terrorist Fundraiser!) / NY-4 David Levy
NY-13 Susan Molinari / NY-2 Sherry Boehlert / NY-25 Jim Walsh / NY-30 Jack Quinn / NY-31 Amos Houghton
OH-7 Dave Hobson / OH-12 John Kasich - remember this sh*tweasel? / OH-15 Deborah Price
PA-7 Curt Weldon / PA-8 Jim Greenwood / PA-21 Tom Ridge (yep, the first Gauleiter of Waffen-DHS!)
RI-1 Ronald Machtley
WI-2 Scott Klug

So how's voting Trump out working for you so far?
To him, it's working out GREAT! I bet he has lived the good life and don't give two sh!ts about the direction this country has gone, already having benefited greatly in the past when things were good, he voted for everything that we have and continue to experience!

So how's voting Trump out working for you so far?
Actually pretty good - working from home - starting a new job on the 27th and buying more guns and paying off a lot bills. The work is out there if you want it - there are plenty of jobs. No complaints.

Been researching approval ratings

Actually pretty good - working from home - starting a new job on the 27th and buying more guns and paying off a lot bills. The work is out there if you want it - there are plenty of jobs.
So, whata ya gonna do with it all comes home to roost, the bottom is gonna drop out sooner then later, what happens when it all comes crashing down and effects YOU personally?

Prolly wouldn't be nearly as bad with Trump, but that ship done sunk and here we are!

So, whata ya gonna do with it all comes home to roost, the bottom is gonna drop out sooner then later, what happens when it all comes crashing down and effects YOU personally?

Prolly wouldn't be nearly as bad with Trump, but that ship done sunk and here we are!
Then get prepared for it and plan ahead. You and you alone are responsible for how you prepare for hardship.

You voted for him, YOU OWN IT Dude, everything that is happening or will happen, YOU helped support and enabled it!
Pretty black and white - so you agreed with everything Trump did?
Given the chance I would not change my vote and if Trump is the Republican candidate in 2024 I will not be voting Republican.

Pretty black and white - so you agreed with everything Trump did?
Given the chance I would not change my vote and if Trump is the Republican candidate in 2024 I will not be voting Republican.
That's a pretty weak stretch you make, yes, I agree with Orange Man on many if not most of what he did for this country! Nobody is perfect, but compared to what we have now, Trump was a saint! And in your voting to keep the pedo in office, you screw us all that much more! Every single time you vote to support the Democratic agenda, you screw us all and shoot your self in the foot!

And don't claim otherwise, it's so damn obvious just how far we have fallen under the current leadership, I seriously doubt a republican tri-fecta win of all 3 houses could undo the damage done in less then a year! Thanks Buddy, you, like all the other TDS voters have screwed us all forever!

Tell me why you voted for Biden without using the word Donald or Trump. I'll wait. Idiots voted for Biden simply out of their own personal hatred (emotionally driven) of one individual. Cause that makes sense. I'm not a huge fan of Trump. But I'm also an adult and words don't hurt my feelings. Policies and country are far more important. It's amazing to see how bad someone can mess things up in such a short period of time though. We should hang a medal on his wheel chair.

Saw a meme last weekend that showed a typical (these days) urban scene of unrest and the caption was:

We had low expectations but Holy ****!!

And I second the call of my esteemed friend above - Tell us why you would vote for Biden without telling us what he is NOT!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top