JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The hyena will be worse.
VP seems more like a Kookaburra - the laugh, the bird brain, the song, you name it.

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree,
Counting all the monkeys (s)he can see.
Stop Kookaburra, Kookaburra stop.
That's not a monkey, that's the VP! (Insert Harris quote: "HAHAHAHA!")

Last Edited:
Funny how the left is dead set against genetic engineering.
Yet, they are constantly messing with the DNA of the US.
Not "The Left" the low information Left maybe but most people on the left that understand the science aren't against Genetic Engineering it's about even on that for both sides at least from my experience.

Funny how the left is dead set against genetic engineering.
Yet, they are constantly messing with the DNA of the US.
Except for this crap with mandating mRNA injections...

Being able to read only the responses to the troll(s) is quite relaxing, actually.

I don't see the asinine part!
Indeed, sir. *fist bump* If we all Ignore him maybe he'll go away...
Your feelings or opinions don't get to restrict my freedoms. Thanks but I'll pass. Cry to someone else.
2944-F864-9-C1-C-4661-BC3-D-D2-D9-FD4-B3722.png

Biden is, was and always will be an empty suit. When your boss, closest ally says this about you, it should be a warning to any intelligent voter

ElHiz3iXIAMKqT7.jpg

So you think people should be able to have autonomy over their bodies including using mind altering substances or gender reassignment?
As long as it doesn't affect me or others (crime) and I dont have to pay for it. As far as gender reassignment, I personally disagree with it (its child abuse when done to children) but once one is 18 it's their choice (I shouldn't have to pay for the choice). And if we are talking abortion I see it as murder. But we may define "life" differently. We don't have to agree. That's what's great about America. Yes you can try and cancel me if you like.

I voted for Biden because he was an honorable man and stated he would reverse many of the previous wrongs. The biggest reasons I voted for Biden is because he was different than the crap we had just went rhough. I would have voted for almost anyone else including Mickey Mouse
Name ONE Good or Honorable thing that P.O.S. has done in all his 50+ years of politics, ONE!

Hell, same question for Kamala, name one Good or Honerable thing she has done!

I'll wait!

Name ONE Good or Honorable thing that P.O.S. has done in all his 50+ years of politics, ONE!

Hell, same question for Kamala, name one Good or Honerable thing she has done!

I'll wait!
So I list them then you find one reason or another to knock them down. Seems like a waste of time since you are as anti Biden as I am anti Trump.

So I list them then you find one reason or another to knock them down. Seems like a waste of time since you are as anti Biden as I am anti Trump.
Go ahead and list anything you think Biden has done that has been of even the slightest benefit to this nation in all his 50+ years, Go ahead, I want to see your expansive list of greatness, hell, go ahead and list Obummers too, we all know there were so many!

While your making up your list, go on and list everything Trump has done that hurt this nation, hurt the citizens that live here, or hurt our relations with other nations! You seem to be a YUGE Biden fan, and Yuge hater of Trump, go ahead and make your head to head comparison!

BTW, there, I HATE Donny Trump, probably as much as you do, BUT, I support the things he did, the accomplishments he got done, often in spite of the Twat in chief Nasty Nancy and her Cuck Sucky Chucky, so don't go lumping me ( or most of us for that matter) into the Trump supporters camp, I vote freedom, I vote for the person not the party, and I vote for the good of the country above all!

You need to come to terms with the sad reality, the Democrats are not the same party they were 40 years ago, they are the very worst of the worst today, and will not stop until they have taken all power over us all, in the process, having destroyed this nation!
I honestly don't understand how you or anyone can condone everything that has happened under Biden, and yet here you are, actively supporting and defending the greatest criminal in our governments history, and you double down by claiming you will refuse to vote republican if that republicans is Trump, knowing full well what Biden has done so far and will continue to do into the future!

I feel sorry for you, nobody could be that delusional, yet here you are!

Go ahead and list anything you think Biden has done that has been of even the slightest benefit to this nation in all his 50+ years, Go ahead, I want to see your expansive list of greatness, hell, go ahead and list Obummers too, we all know there were so many!

While your making up your list, go on and list everything Trump has done that hurt this nation, hurt the citizens that live here, or hurt our relations with other nations! You seem to be a YUGE Biden fan, and Yuge hater of Trump, go ahead and make your head to head comparison!

BTW, there, I HATE Donny Trump, probably as much as you do, BUT, I support the things he did, the accomplishments he got done, often in spite of the Twat in chief Nasty Nancy and her Cuck Sucky Chucky, so don't go lumping me ( or most of us for that matter) into the Trump supporters camp, I vote freedom, I vote for the person not the party, and I vote for the good of the country above all!

You need to come to terms with the sad reality, the Democrats are not the same party they were 40 years ago, they are the very worst of the worst today, and will not stop until they have taken all power over us all, in the process, having destroyed this nation!
I honestly don't understand how you or anyone can condone everything that has happened under Biden, and yet here you are, actively supporting and defending the greatest criminal in our governments history, and you double down by claiming you will refuse to vote republican if that republicans is Trump, knowing full well what Biden has done so far and will continue to do into the future!

I feel sorry for you, nobody could be that delusional, yet here you are!
You have a reading comprehension issue I stated I would vote for a Republican just not Trump or one of his minions
I would happily vote for Cheney any day. Anyone that says something bad about Trump automatically is bashing Trump
Not being a Trump supporter why do you find it so hard to hold him accountable. Perfect example no one seems to go against Trump when he talks about stepping on due process for expediency. What about Trump trashing gold star families or how he treated McCain calling him a loser or how about using Barr for his own purpose
What about Trump using the office of the president for his and his family profit. Now bring up Hunter Biden and he was investigated but the Republicans wont look into Trumps behavior
Now that Trump is out of office the list of criminal charges are long and the Republicans are once again protecting him

The one thing I am grateful to Biden is for his support of the American Care Act. When I was unemployed this made the difference between me getting my diabetic medicine or not.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top