JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure why "babies" would be in quotation marks?? The "human" you are today is no more than a continued growth of the unborn "baby" you were in a womb.

Also, I've asked this of another member already, but do you charge Donald Trump for all that space he is renting in your brain?

The topic of this thread is related to current actions of the current administration. It seems that everywhere you pop up, however, it is to dog on Donald Trump, presumably to deflect from the actual content at hand (usually being the Biden administration making actual efforts to destroy the 2nd Amendment).

I get it, you didn't support Trump and are therefore responsible for getting Biden elected; you don't want to face that reality and therefore try to justify your decision by orangemanbad-ing every conversation that paints Biden in a negative light.

It truly must be a hard predicament to be in; to be a staunch 2A supporter but then support a vehement anti-2A politician (either by direct vote or by proxy).
Quoted for ******-******* Truth!

Not sure why "babies" would be in quotation marks?? The "human" you are today is no more than a continued growth of the unborn "baby" you were in a womb.

Also, I've asked this of another member already, but do you charge Donald Trump for all that space he is renting in your brain?

The topic of this thread is related to current actions of the current administration. It seems that everywhere you pop up, however, it is to dog on Donald Trump, presumably to deflect from the actual content at hand (usually being the Biden administration making actual efforts to destroy the 2nd Amendment).

I get it, you didn't support Trump and are therefore responsible for getting Biden elected; you don't want to face that reality and therefore try to justify your decision by orangemanbad-ing every conversation that paints Biden in a negative light.

It truly must be a hard predicament to be in; to be a staunch 2A supporter but then support a vehement anti-2A politician (either by direct vote or by proxy).
Twice!!

#APAC. Every last one of them. Democrat or Republican. Liberal or Conservative. They're both wings attached to the same bird flying for the same goal. Power. They don't care about you. None of them do. They need eachother to survive. So if you truly think one is more transparent than the other you are fooled.

Last Edited:
Just out of curiosity - what makes Trump such a great second amendment supporter?
He's all over some AR15 lowers, LOL

He's all over some AR15 lowers, LOL

Huh? I missed your point if there was one.

Just out of curiosity - what makes Trump such a great second amendment supporter?
Just out of curiosity, is this thread titled "Donald Trump is a great second amendment supporter"? Or is it about actual actions the Biden administration is attempting to put in place to restrict the 2nd Amendment?

Anybody referencing Donald Trump has either done so to attack him or reminisce on how the 2nd Amendment was far less at risk under his administration. And to preempt the single talking point you and those like you have; yes the bump stock ban was ill-advised and a very poor move. I've literally seen no one on this forum defend it!

That being said, it's a far cry from a new AWB! An attempt to conflate the bump stock ban with Trump's overall actions for/against the 2nd Amendment, to anything Joe Biden is doing, is simply delusional.

The TDS is strong with some it seems, dudes been out of office almost a year, and yet, they still attack him as if he were still POTUS and texting mean tweets!
Yous guys need to get over it, Pedo is in charge now, so we need to move the fight to beating him and the Kamel Toe at every chance we can!

The TDS is strong with some it seems, dudes been out of office almost a year, and yet, they still attack him as if he were still POTUS and texting mean tweets!
Yous guys need to get over it, Pedo is in charge now, so we need to move the fight to beating him and the Kamel Toe at every chance we can!
Trump is trying to comeback in 2024 and hence he is still fair game.

image.jpg

Trump is trying to comeback in 2024 and hence he is still fair game.
Well then, go on with your bad self then, it's plainly obvious you only troll conservatives here anyway!

So, how do you 'splain all the spectacular failures of Pedo and Hoe, they are your poster children of hope and change and unification of this country, I'm sure you will have a witty rejoinder telling us how much more wonderful things are now then they were before with Trump! Go ahead, astound us with your brilliant wisdom explaining just how much better this country is right now then it was 2 years ago, I'll wait!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top