JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
3292cee44fa9293aa994f7486bd1f6491a282e129e2378206c.jpg

You have a reading comprehension issue I stated I would vote for a Republican just not Trump or one of his minions
I would happily vote for Cheney any day. Anyone that says something bad about Trump automatically is bashing Trump
Not being a Trump supporter why do you find it so hard to hold him accountable. Perfect example no one seems to go against Trump when he talks about stepping on due process for expediency. What about Trump trashing gold star families or how he treated McCain calling him a loser or how about using Barr for his own purpose
What about Trump using the office of the president for his and his family profit. Now bring up Hunter Biden and he was investigated but the Republicans wont look into Trumps behavior
Now that Trump is out of office the list of criminal charges are long and the Republicans are once again protecting him

The one thing I am grateful to Biden is for his support of the American Care Act. When I was unemployed this made the difference between me getting my diabetic medicine or not.
So, you cannot list one single thing Biden has done that was good for anyone but Biden, got it! And my reading comprehension is just fine, you posted you would vote for anybody but Trump, then claimed here you would vote any Republican as long as it's not Trump, despite the fact there are no Republicans besides Trump so far, so what's your plan now, more Biden?

And Trump, you sure would love to see him behind bars, and yet the most investigated president in history came up snake eyes! Yea, try again!

So, you cannot list one single thing Biden has done that was good for anyone but Biden, got it! And my reading comprehension is just fine, you posted you would vote for anybody but Trump, then claimed here you would vote any Republican as long as it's not Trump, despite the fact there are no Republicans besides Trump so far, so what's your plan now, more Biden?
Maybe the Republicans should come up with someone better than Trump 🤷‍♂️

Last Edited:
I think they might be prepping Ms. Pailin for a run this next time, That's someone I think we could all get behind, progressive enough for the Dems, and just enough right to win the repubs, and even better, swing the middle to her side! She might not be the very best, but she just might be the best we could hope for! I would vote for her long before having to pinch my nose again for Trump!

And Trump, you sure would love to see him behind bars, and yet the most investigated president in history came up snake eyes! Yea, try again!
I don't even know who the candidates will be in 2024 yet but if Trump is the Republican candidate I will not vote for him

Got it.

I don't even know who the candidates will be in 2024 yet but if Trump is the Republican candidate I will not vote for him

Got it.
Good for you, you get to live with the continued failures your party has wrought upon us all, and by refusing to vote for any challenger to Biden, you have sealed our collective fate! I know you don't give a Sh!t, that's fine, but your list of friends and allies grows ever more thin!

Good for you, you get to live with the continued failures your party has wrought upon us all, and by refusing to vote for any challenger to Biden, you have sealed our collective fate! I know you don't give a Sh!t, that's fine, but your list of friends and allies grows ever more thin!
Thank for sharing

I think you may be assuming one dude's vote means anything other than to reveal what type of person they are at heart.
So let's be honest; Joe Biden and Kamala Harris receieved more votes than anyone in the galaxy, ever....and NO ONE DID JACK $H%* ABOUT IT even though it is/was not possible that stupid FU%$&%RD could have possibly got that many LEGIT votes...

4ifpqg.jpg

Last Edited:
It is possible for Republicans to not like Trump and even not vote for him. Fighting amongst ourselves over who voted for who when, I remind you, everyone from Oregon or Washington voted for Biden, wether they wanted to or not, isn't productive.

Last Edited:
It is possible for Republicans to not like Trump and even not vote for him. Fighting amongst ourselves over who voted for who, when I remind you everyone from Oregon or Washington voted for Biden wether they wanted to or not, isn't productive.
I'm convinced I saw a ballot cast in my grandfather's name... and he was a registered Republican who's been dead and off the voter rolls since '89.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top