JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Old news
My own opinion is the democrats will remember what happened to them in 1994. I think they'd rather stay in office

Voting for the Dem? NEW taxation and forced gun registration.

Hey, really.....
It was YOUR vote.

But, what part of this scenario was so obscure.....that you didn't/wouldn't/couldn't see it coming?

Aloha, Mark

News Flash.

Some here......
Are really Dems. And they have on occasion even admitted to voting for the candidate that was NOT TRUMP.

I-M-SHOCKED-1.jpg

Rrrright.......not all gun owners will always think alike. Not that I expected them to.

Aloha, Mark

As a former Govt Employee......we had this saying......

You can always tell when a politician is lying. Rrrrrright......because their mouth is moving.

Aloha, Mark

PS.......OBAMA said he wasn't gonna take our guns. Yeah.....he made an effort.

YES, TRUMP made his mistakes too (with Bump Stocks).

But then....
Before the 2020 election we knew. Rrrrright......BIDEN said he would take away guns. And now that he has won.....his efforts are stinking to high heaven. I'd even say TREASONOUS.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Last Edited:
So? Are you one of those types that blame every woe on dems and ignore all the bad bubblegum Republicans do? I hope not, both kinda stink to high heaven.
Can't speak for the OP but, I have long said elections have consequences. I was saying it before Obama. A LOT, and I do mean a LOT, of gun owners hated Trump with an almost mental health issue type hatred and wanted him to lose. So they got their wish. Are they happy now? I hope so, they did win.
In almost every election there are two choices who can win. Gun owners are famous for saying the "best of the two" is not good enough so they throw away their vote, or sit out and tell anyone who will listen to them voting is a waste of time. So again they elected Joe. Are they happy now? They should be they got what they claimed they wanted. :s0092:
In my state gun owners elected wanabe king, Jay again. In OR gun owners elected Kate. I hope they are all happy because after all they did get what they wanted. :s0092:

Can't speak for the OP but, I have long said elections have consequences. I was saying it before Obama. A LOT, and I do mean a LOT, of gun owners hated Trump with an almost mental health issue type hatred and wanted him to lose. So they got their wish. Are they happy now? I hope so, they did win.
In almost every election there are two choices who can win. Gun owners are famous for saying the "best of the two" is not good enough so they throw away their vote, or sit out and tell anyone who will listen to them voting is a waste of time. So again they elected Joe. Are they happy now? They should be they got what they claimed they wanted. :s0092:
In my state gun owners elected wanabe king, Jay again. In OR gun owners elected Kate. I hope they are all happy because after all they did get what they wanted. :s0092:
Quite. These people make me want to cluster a bunch of retired oil rigs together off the coast, build a floating city and start the statehood process with an explicitly conservative/traditionalist Constitution. Bluedouches need not apply for residency.

Once we have statehood and designated "state waters" we start drilling...

You can always tell when a politician is lying. Rrrrrright......because their mouth is moving.

Aloha, Mark

But then....
Before the 2020 election we knew. Rrrrright......BIDEN said he would take away guns. And now that he has won.....his efforts are stinking to high heaven. I'd even say TREASONOUS.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Aloha, Mark

But then....

Stand back and stand by as the last guy would've said. Wait, that was obvious treason. Looks like having two sides to choose from isn't enough anymore.

Quite. These people make me want to cluster a bunch of retired oil rigs together off the coast, build a floating city and start the statehood process with an explicitly conservative/traditionalist Constitution. Bluedouches need not apply for residency.

Once we have statehood and designated "state waters" we start drilling...
That sounds like heaven... for men and unborn "babies." For women and homeless you could just ship them back to the continent. Win-win.

Last Edited:
These things are nothing new as politicians shoot for the moon by attaching any thing and everything to any bill they can or keep summitting new bill after new bill all differing slightly in hopes that something will stick and get passed with one purpose and that is to take away your gun rights. Death by 1000 papers cuts.

That does not mean you relax and not pay attention to them it just means do not panic until it gets out of committee then go into contact your rep mode. Even then there is no guarantee it will not get passed just look at the 1994 Assault Weapons ban.

I do not put anything past the Anti-Gun politicians to get what they want even going as far as to Defund the police not for the reasons they state but to drive up crime and murders to use it to pass heavy gun control. Folks will say they would never do that but look around at Seattle and Portland and tell me they could not have stopped it when it first started and now folks on this forum do not want to go into Portland or Seattle as they feel it is now too dangerous.

Now both places as well as Chicago and New York are all good reasons to ban guns I mean just look at the gun crime being committed there, it's all proof that guns kill and they all should be banned. I mean defunding the police and letting out criminals and ignoring their actions could not have anything to do with the rise in crime, it must be the guns, those evil inanimate objects.

So to the original OP if they can not ban guns lets register them for now and then down the road when we do get to ban them we will know who has them, well at least they will know the honest folks who registered them but not the criminals as they would never register them to start with.

But hay what do I know as I am old and lived through a number of gun control laws that I was told that would save the world that never made a dent in anything except to take my rights away.

It's so nice when the trolls rip their masks off and reveal themselves via their predictable Tourette's-level responses to words like "tradition" and "Constitution" and "limited government"...

That sounds like heaven... for men and unborn "babies." For women and homeless you could just ship them back to the continent. Win-win.
Not sure why "babies" would be in quotation marks?? The "human" you are today is no more than a continued growth of the unborn "baby" you were in a womb.

Also, I've asked this of another member already, but do you charge Donald Trump for all that space he is renting in your brain?

The topic of this thread is related to current actions of the current administration. It seems that everywhere you pop up, however, it is to dog on Donald Trump, presumably to deflect from the actual content at hand (usually being the Biden administration making actual efforts to destroy the 2nd Amendment).

I get it, you didn't support Trump and are therefore responsible for getting Biden elected; you don't want to face that reality and therefore try to justify your decision by orangemanbad-ing every conversation that paints Biden in a negative light.

It truly must be a hard predicament to be in; to be a staunch 2A supporter but then support a vehement anti-2A politician (either by direct vote or by proxy).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top