JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Have you tried clearing the cache of your browser and restarting it? That may help.

What ad ons do you use with FF? All I use is ubo/decentraleyes/https everywhere.

Edge is nice as it's the current rates least intensive browser to use and you can use/import your chrome ad ons if you wish.
Trying that now over on Firefox. We will see if that helps.

OK cleared the cache and cookies. Still very sporadic, sometimes working fine other times long delays. So it' sclearly something about the way teh web server and Firefox are interacting

I have been seeing the same thing here both at home and work using FF browser. It seems real hit and miss. Several times just turning it off then logging back in and all is fine for a good while. Few times it would start after having the site with me logged in for a good while. Close it and re open and often it's back to normal.

I've been experiencing the same exact thing since the upgrade, only with Firefox (my primary browser). It's been driving me nuts! I was almost convinced it was something with my setup, I even reinstalled FF 🤣

Weird; I haven't seen this at all on various flavors of Winblows, macOS, iOS, with Chrome and Safari, on fast/good connection or a slow/crap one. I haven't tried Firefox, so maybe that is a clue.

I'm running Windows 7 Pro 64-bit on an I7 CPU and gigabit fiber connection. I've not experienced any of the described slowness anytime today, be it Google Chrome or Firefox.

Some thoughts come to mind which could lend to the sluggishness are the security settings of your browser, the ad blockers, the firewall looking at certificates etc etc. So it may not be easy to pin down if you've not isolated the cause in systematic fashion, i.e. devil in the details

More seriously; I have loaded the latest build of Firefox on a macOS notebook. The hotel wifi is actually quite good here. So far, I haven't seen any weirdness with respect to performance. Are there are any steps I could try to reproduce?

More seriously; I have loaded the latest build of Firefox on a macOS notebook. The hotel wifi is actually quite good here. So far, I haven't seen any weirdness with respect to performance. Are there are any steps I could try to reproduce?

I'm not seeing it like I was before I reconfigured the button ads, I think that might have been the cause :)

If anyone is still experiencing this, please let me know.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top