JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
The website is responding dreadfully slow. Takes more than one click to get the buttons pressed.
I suspect you are having major server issues.
Took me 10 minutes just to enter this report waiting on the drop downs

I've actually been trying to track this down since the upgrade, as I've been experiencing the same thing. I haven't had much luck yet, but I have some suspicions. I just disabled the small button ads for a sec, I'm going to reconfigure them and see if that helps.

@coltemp @Koda @Nutty4Guns (or anyone else experiencing this issue) -- Can you guys tell me if it's still happening now?

I've actually been trying to track this down since the upgrade, as I've been experiencing the same thing. I haven't had much luck yet, but I have some suspicions. I just disabled the small button ads for a sec, I'm going to reconfigure them and see if that helps.

@coltemp @Koda @Nutty4Guns -- Can you guys tell me if it's still happening now?
Im still noticing a delay in the text appearing as I type, plus a slight delay when I hover over a link for the "hand" to appear.

Im using a desktop FWIW.

I've been at the range good part of the day, so limited on line time here. No issues as described in either desk top or Android cell that match. Good speed & no glitches I've come across. Although the 'old New Beta' was odd in a way hard to describe in some functional way. Didn't have time to isolate & identify. Wondering whether I should delete my short cut to it?

I've been at the range good part of the day, so limited on line time here. No issues as described in either desk top or Android cell that match. Good speed & no glitches I've come across. Although the 'old New Beta' was odd in a way hard to describe in some functional way. Didn't have time to isolate & identify. Wondering whether I should delete my short cut to it?

Thanks for the feedback. You can go ahead and delete the beta info, since we're live now :s0155:

Still seems to be running slow. Maybe not as bad. The text is appearing well and then it stalls its a bit better sometimes.

Somewhat hit and miss. Goes fine for 5 seconds or so then stalls out and catchs up.

Still seems to be running slow. Maybe not as bad. The text is appearing well and then it stalls its a bit better sometimes.

Somewhat hit and miss. Goes fine for 5 seconds or so then stalls out and catchs up.

Good to hear. I'm seeing a big improvement on my end since reconfiguring the button ads. We'll see if things get better, sometimes it takes a bit of time.

No issues here between mobile and work terminal but work terminal has gig net.

My mobiles pretty weak so I'm not seeing any delays long enough beyond maybe 1-2 seconds after clicking threads/links and jumping around the site.

Just opened website on Edge, without logging in and things are moving right along so far.
Clicks works great website is moving no issues. will login and see if things change.

Having no issues on Edge. things are working just fine. So this may be related to something with how Firefox is handling the website

Pretty clear it is a firefox issues , not sure about chrome. I think I have that installed will test

Have you tried clearing the cache of your browser and restarting it? That may help.

What ad ons do you use with FF? All I use is ubo/decentraleyes/https everywhere.

Edge is nice as it's the current rates least intensive browser to use and you can use/import your chrome ad ons if you wish.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top