JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My main point is that most of the sheeple in Portland will love that and the business of that bike shop will probably boom from it.
Just like every time they scream gun control and ban this or that the gun stores are packed with people buying gun's the next day LOL

Just like every time they scream gun control and ban this or that the gun stores are packed with people buying gun's the next day LOL
It's a conspiracy, I tell you. Conspiracy! There's a hidden link between the left-leaning wingnuts and the gun stores. Call Mulder and Sculley, stat!

I am proud to say that I am ready and there is nothing that I need! If it happens again I will be sitting in my cozy chair watching the madness. ;)

I went to my LGS last Saturday it was a zoo packed I picked up my lower and did the paperwork for my new Glock 19X lol I didn't want to left out . Every body else was doing paperwork so I did it too

My main point is that most of the sheeple in Portland will love that and the business of that bike shop will probably boom from it.
Except those who really like Giro or Blackburn products. Their commitment to the cause will last as long as it takes to drive over to Performance Bikes, or better yet, click on amazon and have those items drop shipped for a better price.

Local business should remember that some people will pay $5-$10 more just to support them, but when they turn into political dix instead of business owners, patrons can and will simply go elsewhere.

Except those who really like Giro or Blackburn products. Their commitment to the cause will last as long as it takes to drive over to Performance Bikes, or better yet, click on amazon and have those items drop shipped for a better price.

Local business should remember that some people will pay $5-$10 more just to support them, but when they turn into political dix instead of business owners, patrons can and will simply go elsewhere.

Good post

Unless it has a motor it's for kids and liberals.

I don't intend to get testicular cancer just to save a gallon of gas:rolleyes:.
You don't use a mountain bike to save gas.
To me bikes have motors on them.:) ever notice those who love bicycles have cars to haul the bicycle around.:D
I can't bring the truck to the fishing spot. A mountain bike hauls everything for me.

There's a difference between a bicycle for this:
Bike-commuting-101-featured-image.jpg
And one for this:
old-military-bike-used-in-the-first-and-second-world-war-ENJE92.jpg
And as well as one for this:

IMG_0435.JPG

They're really useful when the best spots for catfish are too far in for a truck. When I get more time I'm going to find a way to put on a rifle sheathe for the new mountain bike. Lots of places I go to I can bring a mountain bike, but trucks are a no go.

What's the one thing common between me and the new mountain bike? Neither have been in a liberal bicycle shop. :D

I don't intend to get testicular cancer just to save a gallon of gas:rolleyes:.
You mean to say you would'nt like to be about 30 miles into a ride and reach down to scratch your thigh only to realize everything from that point up to the bellybutton is completly numb? :eek:

I used to commute by bike in PDX, its nice. So much quicker at rush hour. Had to stop due to too many cars running stop signs on bike roads and hitting me. Also nearly got creamed by a mustang making a fast left, apparently unconcerned with oncoming bike traffic.

In my opinion, PDX people will support the stores even more, its all hype, and it works.

Pretty much any dirt bike will get you to any spot a bicycle will.

And it will do it faster and with a lot less effort.

Commuting to work, buy a road bike and enjoy splitting lanes.

That's all I've got - y'all do as you want too, it's really none of my business or concern;)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews