JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well they can rest assured that I will not support them but I never would no matter who they supported! Another bunch of what makes Portland screwed up jumping on some Liberal band wagon.At what point will the Californians get tired of what they have created and move on? Hopefully soon!

They're just preaching to the choir, especially to the doosh-nozzles in Sellwood. So what's their game plan then? Stop selling helmets and suggest wearing wadded up used underwear coated in tofu on their heads? Seems about right for Sellwood. Reach your own conclusions. This is why America laughs at portland.
I wouldn't piss on these people if they were on fire.

IMG_20180226_205146.png

"Ok...that ends it!
I just called the local bicycle shop and informed them that from this day forward I will never buy ammo from them ....:rolleyes:.... oh, and I'm cancelling those AR's I ordered!:rolleyes:"

Said no Portlandia social justice suckle-ist, EVER!

Last Edited:
This bike shop and people against the NRA need to understand how laws are made and how guns work. If they are mad at the NRA yet keep voting in the same politicians who they think the NRA controls...shouldn't they be made at the whorish officals they elected? Also, they sem to belive the NRA pulls triggers. Its the deranged idiots we are told, just need more understanding (or more drugs as long as it's not an inoculation) that are pulling the triggers.

Again, no solutions. Bad guys already have the guns. Whatcha gonna do?

Fun fact: It looks like Broward County Sheriffs Department and presumably others consider an Active Shooter situation to include those with a knive or explosives. I get it but I would think it dramatically skews the numbers.

Here in lies the problem. These bike shops are in Portland, they don't care if you call them because most of there customers see things the same way they do.

If I was going to buy a bike it wouldn't be in that god for saken town anyway!

Here in lies the problem. These bike shops are in Portland, they don't care if you call them because most of there customers see things the same way they do.

If I was going to buy a bike it wouldn't be in that god for saken town anyway!

Well, I bought my bike, years ago, at an REI that was in Portland (it was the closest REI to me at the time and it was a good deal)... But it's a mountain bike, so the local cyclists probably don't like me anyway since I'm not on a single-speed/fixie or road bike.

Well, I bought my bike, years ago, at an REI that was in Portland (it was the closest REI to me at the time and it was a good deal)... But it's a mountain bike, so the local cyclists probably don't like me anyway since I'm not on a single-speed/fixie or road bike.
What you didn't buy a pink or yellow Beach cruzer lol

My main point is that most of the sheeple in Portland will love that and the business of that bike shop will probably boom from it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top