JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
...and a chance to win an HK USP 9. (Seriously??)

From FPC:
"On the west coast, our lawsuit printer is warmed up and ready to get in the fight in Oregon with their recent ballot measure 114, a magazine ban, and firearm purchase license combo. We are currently building our case and getting ready to strike back. If you want to help us with this effort head on over to Shred114.com to get involved."

Last Edited:
How funny it would be if someone from Oregon won that HK USP 9 only to have it sit thru litigation pending....

1668655918958.png

...and a chance to win an HK USP 9. (Seriously??)

From FPC:
"On the west coast, our lawsuit printer is warmed up and ready to get in the fight in Oregon with their recent ballot measure 114, a magazine ban, and firearm purchase license combo. We are currently building our case and getting ready to strike back. If you want to help us with this effort head on over to Shred114.com to get involved."
I wish these folks had an address so I could send them bucks rather than charge card.

I wish these folks had an address so I could send them bucks rather than charge card.
"If you'd like to send a donation by check, please address it to 1215 K Street, 17th Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814. Please designate if it is a gift to Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) or Firearms Policy Coalition Action Foundation (FPCAF)."

And I'm sure you can earmark it for shred114.

Soo I have a friend over here that has property and they have a pretty good size bear on it. He's land rich and cash poor but had the idea about donating a "successful " hunt. In other words if someone actually gets it, they agree to donate $$?? X amount of money to the cause. Is that legal? Issues? Where should I post that? What would something like that be worth? PM me if you think it's crazy or have ideas. I don't want to get too off topic...

92855.jpeg

Soo I have a friend over here that has property and they have a pretty good size bear on it. He's land rich and cash poor but had the idea about donating a "successful " hunt. In other words if someone actually gets it, they agree to donate $$?? X amount of money to the cause. Is that legal? Issues? Where should I post that? What would something like that be worth? PM me if you think it's crazy or have ideas. I don't want to get too off topic...

View attachment 1315904
I think that's a very cool idea!! To guarantee funds... and probably get more than the hunt might be worth to just one individual... I would talk to some non-profits and see if he could talk them into doing a raffle instead (for a small percentage of the proceeds).

How much is a successful hunt like that worth to a single individual? I think you're talking somewhere in the $500-$1k range.

Raffle it (say $20 a pop)... you could easily generate an exponential amount just for the opportunity and not dependant on success. All the details would have to be set though. When, where, duration allowed.. how many attempts... etc.

Conjoin it with other individuals and possibly business donations putting up additional raffle prizes it could really rake it in. There is some merit it keeping it simple and limited. Too many moving parts and cooks in the kitchen can turn into more of a headache than the good it does.

Last Edited:
you can do AMAZON SMILE FPC FUND.... i've mine set on that and Amazon default to to go to Smiles so anything I buy my proceeds go to them. On top of that I donate what i can every month to FPC them and GOA and locally OFF. GOA and FPC are the only ones I see doing bubblegum nationally.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top