JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How many events will it take to prove Levi's grandstanding theories wrong? The theory that extended background checks and restraining orders will keep you safe is a sad joke.

Both of those require some sort of government enforcement which start with a phone call. Hmmm. I'll wait and let that soak in. You call 911 and they decide what your priorty for safety is. Probably not #1.

It will take web sites and people to boldly stare those responsible and those suppressing us, and say no more. Right now its more important we don't offend people, and are kind and nice.. thats got us so far hasn't it ? ( sarcasm alert ):rolleyes:

It will take web sites and people to boldly stare those responsible and those suppressing us, and say no more. Right now its more important we don't offend people, and are kind and nice.. thats got us so far hasn't it ? ( sarcasm alert ):rolleyes:

There's a time and a place my friend.

Im boycotting wrong I think?

C98B061A-847C-4C86-947A-8CABF40FF569.jpeg

I bought my first pair of Levis in maybe 20 yrs just last year... I was a Wrangler-guy in the interim.
No, I'm not gonna burn em. And no, I'm not giving them to a hobo.
But no, I won't be buying any more, and the clip of my IWB will easily obstruct the "brand" until such a time as I figure out an appropriate Sharpie protest or just cut that thing off... like Marshall's.

Actually, @Reno911... your picture, along w tens of thousands more similar pics just might be a great campaign to show Levi Strauss that they just alienated a good segment of their audience.

I wouldn't expect it to change anything, but it might get some attention.

#I'mdoingitwrong
#Didn'tnoticetheunderwearbefore

Last Edited:
Ok, very nice. Now lets see the Nikes. (ie, ankle holster/Nike socks combo)

Ditch that fancy pants stuff and get tac'd out in Truspec BDUs, Under Armor undies, And loose those plastic clips and leather belt for Ulticlips and an Ares with COBRA Kai buckle. :D

Haha! Missed it first time. Wiping your butt on the Nike brand. That's fitting:)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top