JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LEVI STRAUSS GOES ANTI GUN

LEVI'S ANTI GUN.jpg

Great for them. If they want to come out as anti gun? Let them do so and make a big splash. Hopefully most gun owners will then not buy from them. Their company their choice. Gun owners money, their choice on where to spend it.

No more new Levis for me. But I'm not getting rid of the ones I already have. I'm not rich enough to do that.

I'm not kidding, the whole denim industry is hurting thanks to Yoga Pants and other similar "athleisure" types of apparel. Women are just not wearing jeans as often as they used to, and women buy the majority of all jeans. This, clown who is an embarrassment to the rugged Levi's heritage is just virtue signaling to try and drum up sales from kids. See: Dick's Sporting Goods. Guaranteed he won't be able to reverse the fortunes of the company, and will be out of a job soon.

Last Edited:
My only problem is who still makes button fly jeans ? Haven't purchased a pair of levis since they first came out as anti gun. In fact i haven't purchased any jeans. Im down to 6 jeans left all half worn out lol.

My only problem is who still makes button fly jeans ? Haven't purchased a pair of levis since they first came out as anti gun. In fact i haven't purchased any jeans. Im down to 6 jeans left all half worn out lol.

When I gotta go, I aint got time for them buttons! Damn woodland BDUs were nearly the culprit of what could have a real embarrassing accident!

When I gotta go, I aint got time for them buttons! Damn woodland BDUs were nearly the culprit of what could have a real embarrassing accident!
Idk im so used to them i can pop the whole row in one motion, zippers always curve and hang up for me.
I got a nice scar from rushing with a zipper, never wore them again lol.

Wrangler regular fit jeans can be had for cheap.
I still have one pair of Levi's left and they're like new because I only wear them when I'm down to one clean pair.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top