JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup, So easy the White Hand of Sauron could do it!

Here is a copy of the email I just fired off to Levies via the linky @Caveman Jim provided;

I find it appalling and in very poor taste that a company such as yours would turn it's back on Sportsmen, Outdoors men, and Professionals who made your company the success you are today! Your recent statement against Gun Owners and your alliance with a treasonous Anti American New York Billionaire has alienated those very people, your customers, who have always supported your business and purchased your wares, that support and patronage has come to an end! You may turn your Deaf Ear and your Back on us now, but it is you who will fall! If you think you are too big to fail, you are full of delusions of grandeur, I can assure you, failure will come! What a sad day this is, an American Icon has become Anti American! I for one will not purchase any product made by your company or supported by you, you have lost a customer and you have lost all credibility in this country and you will join the growing list of companies who have turned their backs on the American People, All for a political agenda, I hope it was worth it!
Sincerly,
Rusty Utah

FECC1089-59C7-4D4A-9874-0105C3B73D4A.gif

Well, we are just being instructed in how to dress in the future to look like a progressive worker of the proletariat. So lets see now...we will all be wearing Nike's and Levi's. All we need now is to learn which shirt and hat to wear to fit into the collective...
vladimir_lenin__clothing_and_uniforms_1917_1924_by_yamalama1986-d88euap.jpg
120940-communism.jpg

My wife has supplied me with 550's she bought cheap on Ebay, so I hope you guys don't throw stuff at me if you see me in them.:) I'll be switching to Wrangler and Lee in the future, and look at Kirkland's stuff. I also have a brand new pair of Nike's i've never worn, which will now rot in my closet.

The fight is on.

Dang.

I wear wrangler cargo pants. They last, and they have extra space. I tend to use the extra pockets to hold keys and wallet so I can hold my water bottle in my other pocket.

If I wore levis, I'd be chafing bad from work.
Never had chaffing with the 501s, or crotch tears. I do have a semi permanent bald spot on my calfs though.
Through warehouse jobs they've lasted 3-5 years a piece.

Bergh said it was his responsibility to speak up for important issues since he leads a "values-drive company that's known the world over as a pioneer of the American West and one of the great symbols of American freedom."

Ironic, since jeans are not symbols of American freedom, but firearms certainly are.
Even more ironic in context, seeing how they are supporting (funding) efforts to deny constitutional rights which are directly associated with American freedom. Screw 'em.

My wife has supplied me with 550's she bought cheap on Ebay, so I hope you guys don't throw stuff at me if you see me in them.:) I'll be switching to Wrangler and Lee in the future, and look at Kirkland's stuff. I also have a brand new pair of Nike's i've never worn, which will now rot in my closet.

The fight is on.

Dang.

$12 Old Glory loose fit carpenter jeans for me!!!

Kirkland and Carhartt for me! Never Nike or Levies, too expensive and poor quality/workmenship/ dosn't last, never did!
Last pair of Nike shoes were the "ACGs" 25 years ago, Lasted less then 2 weeks and the stitching and glues failed! Nike wouldn't stand behind them, so I said screw you and never bought another Nike brand product! Same as Levies, They never fit properly, the stitching failed in the pockets and crotch, and belt area, and they have never had a proper size to fit me, especially with a Gun carried IWB!

Kirkland and Carhartt for me! Never Nike or Levies, too expensive and poor quality/workmenship/ dosn't last, never did!
Last pair of Nike shoes were the "ACGs" 25 years ago, Lasted less then 2 weeks and the stitching and glues failed! Nike wouldn't stand behind them, so I said screw you and never bought another Nike brand product! Same as Levies, They never fit properly, the stitching failed in the pockets and crotch, and belt area, and they have never had a proper size to fit me, especially with a Gun carried IWB!
Levi used to fit like a glove and the denim was about 3 times as thick with a tight weave. Sometime in the 90s they went straight down hill.

Levi used to fit like a glove and the denim was about 3 times as thick with a tight weave. Sometime in the 90s they went straight down hill.
I've been wearing Levi's since the early 70s, once the current supply in my closet gets too worn for me to wear I'll sell them as "Vintage" for a couple hundy $$ and get something else.

I have been wearing Levis since the 1970s also - jeans, jackets and vests. No More!!! I just fired off a nasty-gram to them telling them how I feel and that they just lost a lot of customers. I guess it will be Carhartts from now on.

You also will not find a swoosh in my house. I never bought into Nike, even though they are an Oregon company.

Here you go folks, let these pukes know you are boycotting them. It's so easy this caveman did it.

Contact USA - Levi Strauss

You're right Jim.....My two bits worth.........

I have been wearing Levi's since I was big enough to fit into a pair. Never again.

Levi's recent statement against American gun owner's inalienable rights under the American Constitution make it impossible to even continue wearing one of your products.

I would be ashamed being observed wearing any of your merchandise, it now carries the stain and stench of leftist propaganda.. Rest assured I will share this opinion wherever I see the Levi patch.

How dare you make such an abhorrent comparison between your firm's connection to American values....while in the same breath, being in support an anti-constitutional platform. You have attacked your most loyal customer base. Perhaps you should look into marketing for customers in North Korea, Red China and other various Marxist regimes. The reaction you receive in those hell-holes may be more predictable.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads