JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BI-Mart! 10~13 bucks BI-Mart! 10~13 bucks BI-Mart! 10~13 bucks Try them on before leaving though!!!!
Joined once for little to nothing 15 years ago. I quit Levi's 40 years ago and quit wrangler 18 years ago when they moved their shirt factory from Ark. to mexico and was charging the same price or more.
Be sure to contact Levi & express your views. Take out some ads in the local nickel. Make your voices heard!

Dan

yeah,
I haven't wasted money on Levis for over 25 years now.
Its been a brand for hipsters and wannabes since forever.

I wear long pants for no more than a week in the winter.

Usually, I wear chinese made cargo shorts - I KNOW what I'm getting with them.

Oh, and you that insist you buy only American made goods, look closer...

When I gotta go, I aint got time for them buttons! Damn woodland BDUs were nearly the culprit of what could have a real embarrassing accident!
Roger that, When I carry my 9 and extra mag it's up front appendix IWB.
I have to undo the bottom buttons so I dont disturb my whole rig. It's like Im diarming a bomb slow, tedious, and the clocks counting down.
BDU's Love em or leave em I wont wear anything else.

Levi only makes three blue jean models in the US: Tack Slim Jeans , Ruler Straight Jeans (sweet blue) and Cutter Relaxed. Levi's is as American as is Pakistan, India, Mexico, or China.

Never been a fan of their jeans regardless of political stance. Their fitment philosophy, even on "relaxed fit" jeans must dictate that anyone with a 30 inch waist is not allowed to have an azz or thighs.

Just like other stores and brands I've walked away from for poor customer server, pricing issues, and lackluster general business practices... I'll be making the move to a new company for the jeans my family & I purchase moving forward.

Nothing new here, just like with Nike. When I found out they were anti gun, I sold everything Nike and Levi in the house, some without permission and used the money to buy ammo. Of course I sent them a polite email thanking them for both for feeding my firearms and that I would never buy anything new from them again, however, every time I can buy their garbage wares for profit, on the secondary market, then I will keep using them to feed my firearms.

My only problem is who still makes button fly jeans ? Haven't purchased a pair of levis since they first came out as anti gun. In fact i haven't purchased any jeans. Im down to 6 jeans left all half worn out lol.

I don't know where they manufacture, but 7 for all Mankind makes button fly jeans. Very comfy, but pricey. I buy them at Nordstrom Rack when they are on sale for $25-45. I like them and they are a more roomy fit than 501s.

Back in the late the 70's to early 80's we wore the equivalent to Dickies in dark green!!!
Hated it!!!!:p:p:p
I wore olive drab stuff when I was in Civil Air Patrol in high school. When I went through basic/AIT we were one of the first cycles to get full BDU's. Olive drab was still authorized though for use though. It wasn't completely phased out until the mid 80's if I remember correctly. I was in Germany then. That was also right about when we transitioned to MRE's from C-RAT's and from the M60's to the M1Abrams. I still have my P-38 from basic training. Good times.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top