JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's new is that they are offering to pay employees for promoting anti-gun.

Nobody like Carhartts no mo? I can't afford them, I was buying Old Glory, but now that the brand has reverted to George, I'll stick with Rustlers or Wranglers.

Apparently, some of us have known about levi being anti-gun from waaaaaaayyyy back.

There's bunches of em in business.

Most recently: Dicks/Benchmade/ and the ugly beat goes on...

Levi has been Anti for awhile we talked about this about a year ago . And yes I still have never bought another pair of levis since I learned of their anti stance

I was gonna post a picture of a romphim, but that kind of thing can really stick with a guy, so I passed!
You mean like this??
DAI2RKsWsAELcC-.jpg

Get yourself the $100 made in USA Wranglers. Quality isn't much better but made here and in a red state

Duluth Trading Co. Made in the USA.

"Ballroom jeans" are UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

$50'ish per pair (from Jantzen Beach store) and worth it!

Levi's actively supported the original assault weapons bill of 1994 and had anti 2A activity earlier than this.

I have not purchased a Levi's product since then and have gone as far as removing their brand tag from a couple of slacks that I chose to wear until worn out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top