JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My 2000 Harley Davidson Fatboy.

20201017_184208.jpg

My search for a bike that suited my needs and wants has wrapped up.
I've already put a different windshield on. I have a new seat coming, the stock one sucks. Handlebars and heated grips shortly. Then an exhaust system. The factory one sounds like a sewing machine.

20220401_073341.jpg

Last Edited:
U-Tuby your mods and rides to review said mods...

Ive been watching youtube constantly since this thing followed me home.
Being that its the 2022 not a whole lot of videos out there yet. That being said they havent changed anything major(for the most part) on the Road Glide for a handful of years.

HD stealers will screw you on service costs even worse than the import stealers.

My search for a bike that suited my needs and wants has wrapped up.
I've already put a different windshield on. I have a new seat coming, the stock one sucks. Handlebars and heated grips shortly. Then an exhaust system. The factory one sounds like a sewing machine.
That's the ST model is it not ? I have been looking really hard at the street glide ST in the gray. Beautiful bike and interested in a review later down the road . Congratulations!

That's the ST model is it not ? I have been looking really hard at the street glide ST in the gray. Beautiful bike and interested in a review later down the road . Congratulations!

It is the ST.
I've rented and ridden a few HDs over the years when traveling. This is a far cry better than a rental bike.
I've never cared for stock seats. A new seat is on its way next month.
New bars with heated grips are going on. The stock bars are to low and put my wrists at a funky angle.
It needs a new exhaust as this one sounds like a souped up sewing machine.

I like the bike. It rides nicely. I'm settling into it around town. The first nice weekend we have I'm going to rack up some miles and put it through its paces.

My kids are excited as I'm going to set it up solo but with quick detach passenger stuff. They are old enough for a road trip on a bike now and I'm going to enjoy these last few years that they want to hang out with me.

It's been 17 or 18 years since I had a new bike to get dialed in to my liking. This is going to be fun.

Last Edited:
Wife and I bought these, His & Hers, few months back. V-Star 950, and 650. Been chomping at the bit for weather to get nice so I can ride to work. So far just been able to use mine around property to patrol when suns out. Buying them in the middle of winter made for ease of finding a great deal.

Bike1.png Bike2.png

Still? They've been on the market quite a while, haven't they? Also like all of that type, they are not for the short legged :rolleyes:
I was surprised at the availability when I first started looking for them. Even after a few years, dealerships have them sold before they hit their show floor. They make lowering links for you midgets 😂.

I grew up with a brother who raced for Factory Yamaha at age 16 and went on to race TZ750's in Europe, South America and USA and we usually had 30 bikes in the garage that were mostly racers. These a 1972 Yamaha TRs in 350cc and 250cc and would do 160+ mph at Daytona.

img_1_1680883562714.jpg

I grew up with a brother who raced for Factory Yamaha at age 16 and went on to race TZ750's in Europe, South America and USA and we usually had 30 bikes in the garage that were mostly racers. These a 1972 Yamaha TRs in 350cc and 250cc and would do 160+ mph at Daytona.

View attachment 1403143
I come from a road racing back ground as well. Was part of a pit crew and the gas man for the 06 Daytona 200 during Bikeweek. We quilified 73rd out of 80 riders and at the end of 2 1/2 hours we finished 16th. We wre the Highest finishing privateer team that year. All the teams ahead of us had major sponsors. Daytona Motor Speedway Is an awesome place to see in person.

Last Edited:
I come from a road racing back ground as well. Was part of a pit crew and the gas man for the 06 Daytona 200 during Bikeweek. We quilified 73rd out of 80 riders and at the end of 21/2 huors we finished 16th. We wre the Highest finishing privateer team that year. All the teams ahead of us had major sponsors. Daytona Motor Speedway Is an awesome place to see in person.
That's awesome. My bother was a privateer here leading in 1976 but crashed later. 8th in 1977.

Screenshot_20230414-211243_Samsung Internet.jpg img_1_1681309082750.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads