JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2007 Sportster 1200, bought it last week, low miles garage queen.
1566789539745.jpeg

This was last Summer. My Wife traded her ZX6R in for a Harley so I don't ride it as much anymore. For that matter, I haven't even licensed or ridden it this year. Prolly gonna sell it next Spring.

IMG_152260446153F.jpg

Did a 1700 mile loop through Yellowstone and Glacier last week with a buddy. We flogged them pretty hard, and there was a little carnage, but they both ran great. Highly recommend Beartooth highway for any of you guys who've never ridden it.

View attachment 610387 View attachment 610388
That looks like a great route. We're heading up to do Lolo pass at the end of the month. Should be great. Beartooth is on my short list for next year.

That looks like a great route. We're heading up to do Lolo pass at the end of the month. Should be great. Beartooth is on my short list for next year.
Lolo should be decent. Most of it had fresh asphalt as of 6 months ago. They were still working on some short sections with bridges though. It's one of my favorite stretches of road. Even on a hot day it's bearable running along the Clearwater.

Not mine, it's a Honda CS90 just rebuilt by a friend. Bored to 102cc, that's an increase of 10%, which he says is "noticeable and spirited." Still digging sporty wheels at 73, that's his Alfa Romeo in the background.

90s1.jpg

Lolo should be decent. Most of it had fresh asphalt as of 6 months ago. They were still working on some short sections with bridges though. It's one of my favorite stretches of road. Even on a hot day it's bearable running along the Clearwater.
Just ran Lolo last week after a trip through Glacier National...it was awesome as always.
Trip 2019.jpg
Trip 2019 2.jpg

This was my 80 XS Eleven (G). I had it when I was in college down in Greenville, NC. I had it for a few years, put the square headlight on it, changed the seat out and totally went through the carbs, coils, modified the rims to go tubeless, etc. It even had a back up kick start. Like a dumb@bubblegum, I sold it one day when I was pretending to be responsible. Someday, I will get it back. I consoled myself a few years later by buying a brand new 97 Concours, which I kept for 19 years.
80 XS Eleven, I'm comin' for ya baby!

IMG_20191009_195157.jpg

That's me sitting on my brothers Bridgestone 100 motorcycle circa 1969. He was only a 14-15 year-old and I was seven. My dad lied about his age so he could race. My older sister Laying on the cot was eight. She later became a great motocross racer finishing second in the World Mini girls class and seventh in the intermediate boys class.

1B07D1AC-6289-48E7-AA7C-AFD57B7EA7B3.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads