JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You're waaaay ahead of me. I did manage to do a downhill wheelie though, kind of by accident. :rolleyes:

Wheelies are good!
09ride2.jpg 579192047_EYq5u-L.jpg

View attachment 498017 View attachment 498018

Picked this filthy, neglected half-breed up yesterday. Lots of little stuff to do.
I've been tweaking on this thing all winter. Set a lot of the "inaccuracies" straight. Picked up a factory windshield and a tank bib so I have a place to stash paperwork. Also sourced some late 40s - early 50s repro bags and the factory eyebrows along with some locking quick-release mounts. Not installed yet. Almost there.View attachment 559565 View attachment 559567View attachment 559568
View attachment 559569

Went for a ride today (last photo). I really like it.

Last Edited:
Seems like a lot of us pulled our bikes out yesterday. I spent all day with my bike installing a new exhaust, wrapping the exhaust, installing a new air intake, re-installing the ECU after having it flashed and replacing the headlight bezel. All ready to ride for the season. I'll have to get some better pictures later.

IMG_20190316_152903.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top